Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

Hi all, 

Can we move towards assigning commissioners, mock draft dates (weeks), and assign second teams to the GMs available. 

It doesn't look like anyone else would be interested in being GM for the remaining teams. 

@RNGDShobby

@chad72

@NFLfan

@csmopar

Would you or some of you be able to assist as commissioners? I can share except for the afternoon times in the U.S. 

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi all, 

Can we move towards assigning commissioners, mock draft dates (weeks), and assign second teams to the GMs available. 

It doesn't look like anyone else would be interested in being GM for the remaining teams. 

@RNGDShobby

@chad72

@NFLfan

@csmopar

Would you or some of you be able to assist as commissioners? I can share except for the afternoon times in the U.S. 

I can try . Just can’t guarantee what times I’ll be on with the way my new job is. But I’ll try

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 7:32 AM, crazycolt1 said:

I have changed my mind.  Just go ahead and assign me a team that will help complete the season.  I will make it work.  

@crazycolt1  assigning the arch rivals Tennessee Titans :)

If you would like another team like NY Jets or Washington Commanders or any other teams available, let us know. 

You can just send the list of draft prospects for each round to the commissioners, and if you happen to be online and available, you can always be part of the mock draft proceedings as it happens. 

• Like 1

@RNGDShobby said he would assist. 

@VikingsFanInChennai what times do you need assistance? I can assist but not too much. I took off this coming week from work. If you need me to do something, I'm available.

If @PureLuck is not taking the Vikings, I may take them. They do not have many picks. 

BTW, @adubb84, would you like to be a GM for a few days and participate in the mock draft? 

9 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@crazycolt1  assigning the arch rivals Tennessee Titans :)

If you would like another team like NY Jets or Washington Commanders or any other teams available, let us know. 

You can just send the list of draft prospects for each round to the commissioners, and if you happen to be online and available, you can always be part of the mock draft proceedings as it happens. 

I will stay with just the Titans thanks.  :)

On 3/9/2023 at 10:23 PM, PureLuck said:

Hi, I don't have a lot of time the next few weeks, are there any teams with just a few picks? Broncos or Browns maybe?

@PureLuck

NY Jets have only 6 draft picks (might have to check compensatory picks), spaced out one for each of the first 6 rounds. assigning them for you. 

@NFLfan  You can take the ownership of Minnesota Vikings this draft. That would be great, as I got to do last year I guess. 

9 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@PureLuck

NY Jets have only 6 draft picks (might have to check compensatory picks), spaced out one for each of the first 6 rounds. assigning them for you. 

@NFLfan  You can take the ownership of Minnesota Vikings this draft. That would be great, as I got to do last year I guess. 

I gave the Jets to @RNGDShobby because he has Denver which has very few picks and they are later in the draft. 

I had offered the Vikings to @PureLuck. He liked my comment but I was not sure if that meant he was taking the Vikings. 

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I gave the Jets to @RNGDShobby because he has Denver which has very few picks and they are later in the draft. 

I had offered the Vikings to @PureLuck. He liked my comment but I was not sure if that meant he was taking the Vikings. 

Thanks for noticing that, got it. I'll keep the Jets assigned for @RNGDShobby

I think @PureLuck  can be assigned Washington Commanders, that would have top 20 picks assigned to different GMs. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@Kangaroo played last year. Are you interested this year?

Which teams still need GMs?

Teams still in need of GMs :

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Miami Dolphins 

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

That's it for Round 1, need to verify if there are few more teams that don't have first round selection and thus not listed so far, but would need to have assigned a GM. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

If you trust me picking for the Vikings, I'm honored and will try my best, should have clarified that earlier I guess :) - if I'm needed for another team, go ahead, I'll try to keep up.

Just as a reminder, I'll probably have to send a list of players via PM for most picks due to the timing in the middle of the night here in Europe. If that's ok, I'll gladly be a part of this again :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

If you trust me picking for the Vikings, I'm honored and will try my best, should have clarified that earlier I guess :) - if I'm needed for another team, go ahead, I'll try to keep up.

Just as a reminder, I'll probably have to send a list of players via PM for most picks due to the timing in the middle of the night here in Europe. If that's ok, I'll gladly be a part of this again :)

That's all we need to ensure, that the list of players are sent to commissioners' PM in advance for the day's draft picks. Not everyone can be expected to be online during the draft choice all the time, so it's all good. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

That's fine. If I recall correctly, you did that last year and you never missed a pick. It worked well. Thank you! 

Here are the Vikings picks this year:

Round 1, Pick 23

Round 3, Pick 87

Round 4, Pick 119 (from DET)

Round 5, Pick 160

Round 6, Pick 211 overall

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

That's fine. If I recall correctly, you did that last year and you never missed a pick. It worked well. Thank you! 

Here are the Vikings picks this year:

Round 1, Pick 23

Round 3, Pick 87

Round 4, Pick 119 (from DET)

Round 5, Pick 160

Round 6, Pick 211 overall

Would you take the Washington Commanders or any other team you've in mind from the list of unassigned? 

We can check who are all interested in taking additional teams and assign all the teams to GMs. 

Hi All, 

If you would like to take an additional team, please let us know your preference from the list of unassigned teams below. 

If you would Not Like to be part of Randomized Draw for deciding Colts GM for this year draft, let us know as well. Otherwise, all Colts fans would be included in the Draw. 

@crazycolt1

I hope you're okay with being included in the draw for Colts GM. If you get selected, your team Titans will be assigned to someone else. Likewise done for any one winning the draw. 

@

Here's the List of GMs and their teams so far :

@RNGDShobby Denver Broncos 

@Archer New England Patriots 

@John Hammonds Green Bay Packers 

@SaturdayAllDay New Orleans Saints 

@coltsfanej Houston Texans  

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@RollerColt Cincinnati Bengals 

@ColtsGermany Carolina Panthers 

@CR91 Las Vegas Raiders 

@stitches Pittsburgh Steelers 

@chad72 Kansas City Chiefs 

@Jared Cisneros Buffalo Bills 

@runthepost Philadelphia Eagles 

@El Potro Atlanta Falcons

@danlhart87 Arizona Cardinals

@VikingsFanInChennai Seattle Seahawks

@Mike06181 Detroit Lions 

@RNGDShobby NY Jets 

@TomDiggs Washington Commanders

@crazycolt1 Tennessee Titans 

@PureLuck Minnesota Vikings

List of unassigned teams :

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Miami Dolphins 

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

Indianapolis Colts 

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi All, 

If you would like to take an additional team, please let us know your preference from the list of unassigned teams below. 

If you would Not Like to be part of Randomized Draw for deciding Colts GM for this year draft, let us know as well. Otherwise, all Colts fans would be included in the Draw. 

@crazycolt1

I hope you're okay with being included in the draw for Colts GM. If you get selected, your team Titans will be assigned to someone else. Likewise done for any one winning the draw. 

@

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@CR91 Las Vegas Raiders 

@Mike06181 Detroit Lions 

@RNGDShobby NY Jets 

@NFLfan Washington Commanders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Miami Dolphins 

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

Indianapolis Colts 

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers 

I’ll just stick with the Bengals lol, less pressure!

9 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi All, 

@crazycolt1

@

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@CR91 Las Vegas Raiders 

@Mike06181 Detroit Lions 

@RNGDShobby NY Jets 

@NFLfan Washington Commanders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Miami Dolphins 

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

Indianapolis Colts 

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers 

I hope we get a few more GMs. I have seen Clem-Dog logged in. I wonder if he sees the mentions. He usually likes participating in these. 

1. Carolina Panthers (via CHI)

2. Houston Texans

3. Arizona Cardinal

4. Indianapolis Colts

5. Seattle Seahawks (via DEN)

6. Detroit Lions (via LAR)

7. Las Vegas Raiders

8. Atlanta Falcons

9. Chicago Bears (via CAR)

10. Philadelphia Eagles (via NO)

11. Tennessee Titans

12. Houston Texans (CLE)

13. New York Jets

14. New England Patriots

15. Green Bay Packers

16. Washington Commanders

17. Pittsburgh Steelers

18. Detroit Lions

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

20. Seattle Seahawks

21. Los Angeles Chargers

22. Baltimore Ravens

23. Minnesota Vikings

24. Jacksonville Jaguars

25. New York Giants

26. Dallas Cowboys

27. Buffalo Bills

28. Cincinnati Bengals

29. New Orleans Saints (via SF)

30. Philadelphia Eagles

31. Kansas City Chiefs

24 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@TomDiggs would you like to participate in the live draft? 

Happy to take part if it’s “live” as in a rolling draft where you come on the clock and have time to pick and post. 

admittedly my schedule w Two young kiddos probably would prevent me from doing a legit “live” draft if we all had to be available at one agreed upon time for a long block

otherwise I’m good to go 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Happy to take part if it’s “live” as in a rolling draft where you come on the clock and have time to pick and post. 

admittedly my schedule w Two young kiddos probably would prevent me from doing a legit “live” draft if we all had to be available at one agreed upon time for a long block

otherwise I’m good to go 

We will assign times to each participant. If you do not believe you will be available at your time, you can send the commissioners and/or me a list of the players you would like to draft for your team in order of preference. 

Would you like Washington? They are the last one selecting in the top 20 that does not have a GM. Or, you can select one of these that have yet to be claimed:

Miami Dolphins (no first round pick)

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns (no first round pick)

49ers (no first round pick)

You can also be in the group vying to be GM of the Colts. That will be randomly selected at a later time (this week).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

We will assign times to each participant. If you do not believe you will be available at your time, you can send the commissioners and/or me a list of the players you would like to draft for your team in order of preference. 

Would you like Washington? They are the last one selecting in the top 20 that does not have a GM. Or, you can select one of these that have yet to be claimed:

Miami Dolphins (no first round pick)

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns (no first round pick)

49ers (no first round pick)

You can also be in the group vying to be GM of the Colts. That will be randomly selected at a later time (this week).

sounds good. 

Washington works fine for me. I’ll bite the bullet and deal w defunctional Snyder lol

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

sounds good. 

Washington works fine for me. I’ll bite the bullet and deal w defunctional Snyder lol

Great, I updated the list above to note that you are the newly hired GM of the Commanders. Enjoy. The commissioners will send more information with dates/times/instructions once all the teams have been claimed. 

Thank you.

• Like 1