Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Archer said:

We gonna do this again in 2023?  Starting two or three weeks before the draft?

We need some people to volunteer as commissioners. @csmopar, @chad72.  Any others??

Anyone have a fair way to award the Colts to a GM?

Can we get fans of other teams to draft for their teams? @Lurk McGurk, @VikingsFanInChennai, @RollerColt

Last year, we had a Raiders fan @LV-FrontRow 

@CR91, @DAB68 @danlhart87 @coltsfanej, @Clem-Dog, @stitches @SaturdayAllDay  Do you all wish to play this year? 

Has anyone seen @WarGhost21?

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

We need some people to volunteer as commissioners. @csmopar, @chad72.  Any others??

Can we get fans of other teams to draft for their teams? @Lurk McGurk, @VikingsFanInChennai, @RollerColt

@CR91, @DAB68 @danlhart87 @coltsfanej, @Clem-Dog, @stitches @SaturdayAllDay  Do you all wish to play this year? 

Yah you count me in for the Saints, as always. 

• Like 1

Where is @EastStreet? He had a good system for draft day.

@NFLfan - I am thinking the last week of March is a good one, post majority of FA but before the draft to do our mock draft. We can start signing GMs then and go from there.

Colts draft pick - we just ask participants if they want to abstain from being the Colts GM for fear of scrutiny or want to put their hat in the ring. Then, we randomize it using a randomizer online.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

@NFLfan - I am thinking the last week of March is a good one, post majority of FA but before the draft to do our mock draft. We can start signing GMs then and go from there.

Colts draft pick - we just ask participants if they want to abstain from being the Colts GM for fear of scrutiny or want to put their hat in the ring. Then, we randomize it using a randomizer online.

I thought I replied to this, but I must not have pressed "submit". Anyway, I ran the mock last year using EastStreet's system  with a few changes. It worked out well and it ran smoothly.

I am unable to lead it this year but I could help. I also will be unavailable on Friday, March 31st. 

@RNGDShobby @runthepost @PureLuck Are you interested this year.

I know Archer and John Hammonds are. :)

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Hi, I will play but with the timing I will probably need to send my picks to the commissioner in advance like last year. :thmup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I thought I replied to this, but I must not have pressed "submit". Anyway, I ran the mock last year using EastStreet's system  with a few changes. It worked out well and it ran smoothly.

I am unable to lead it this year but I could help. I also will be unavailable on Friday, March 31st. 

@RNGDShobby @runthepost @PureLuck Are you interested this year.

I know Archer and John Hammonds are. :)

I don’t have the time to be commissioner this year. However, I do highly recommend EastStreet’s system. I think he also used a computer random draw to give all posters a fair shot at being the colts GM. I could put that together but beyond that, I just can’t commit to the time this year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

I don’t have the time to be commissioner this year. However, I do highly recommend EastStreet’s system. I think he also used a computer random draw to give all posters a fair shot at being the colts GM. I could put that together but beyond that, I just can’t commit to the time this year

Okay. I used his system last year but I don't believe I randomly assigned someone to the Colts. If I recall correctly, the Colts did not have a first round pick last year; so, being the Colts GM was not as desirable.

I cannot recall how EastStreet assigned someone to the the Colts 2 years ago, but if you have a way to randomly assign someone, please do. 

Let's see who wants to play and who wishes be the commissioners.

41 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Okay. I used his system last year but I don't believe I randomly assigned someone to the Colts. If I recall correctly, the Colts did not have a first round pick last year; so, being the Colts GM was not as desirable.

I cannot recall how EastStreet assigned someone to the the Colts 2 years ago, but if you have a way to randomly assign someone, please do. 

Let's see who wants to play and who wishes be the commissioners.

All we have to do is get a list of 32 GMs together, I’ll plug it into the random generator,  and boom done. In the goal of fairness, I will abstain from putting myself into the generator.

so let’s start a list. Copy and paste from here down 

@csmopar

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

All we have to do is get a list of 32 GMs together, I’ll plug it into the random generator,  and boom done. In the goal of fairness, I will abstain from putting myself into the generator.

so let’s start a list. Copy and paste from here down 

@csmopar

@csmopar

@VikingsFanInChennai My team preference is Seahawks or Lions. 

• Like 1

Let's start with one team for a GM and see if GMs need to pick additional teams. 

@VikingsFanInChennai  Seattle Seahawks 

@RNGDShobby  Denver Broncos

@Archer New England Patriots 

@John Hammonds

@SaturdayAllDay New Orleans Saints 

@coltsfanej  Houston Texans 

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@RollerColt Cincinnati Bengals 

@ColtsGermany Carolina Panthers 

@CR91 Las Vegas Raiders

@stitches Detroit Lions 

@chad72 Kansas City Chiefs 

@runthepost Eagles

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@VikingsFanInChennai No Vikings??

I'm more interested to see someone else take their approach for Vikings. It gets stale if we try to do ourselves. :D

10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll try to be the Colts GM in the drawing. If I don't get it, I'll GM for the Bills.

We'll have you in for Bills. 

I assume everyone interested will be in for Colts GM draw, and their team can be redistributed, if needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Let's start with one team for a GM and see if GMs need to pick additional teams. 

@VikingsFanInChennai  Seattle Seahawks 

@RNGDShobby

@Archer New England Patriots 

@John Hammonds

@SaturdayAllDay New Orleans Saints 

@coltsfanej  Houston Texans 

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@RollerColt Cincinnati Bengals 

@ColtsGermany

@CR91

@stitches@stitches Detroit Lions 

@chad72 Kansas City Chiefs 

Thanks for volunteering to be Commish this year. RNGShobby requested the Broncos.

@csmopar If one of the Bears fans (like @Lurk McGurk) wants to participate, are you willing to take another team?

36 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@VikingsFanInChennai Yes that's the way to go, start with 1 team for each GM first.

You were not able to be available during last year draft. Will you be able to take the commissioner responsibility? As I'm in different and exact opposite time zone than everyone else, it may not work out for me to be fully online during your daytime. That's the issue for me. 

I'd be able to help and be the second eye to cross check things and update boards, if needed. 

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks for volunteering to be Commish this year. RNGShobby requested the Broncos.

@csmopar If one of the Bears fans (like @Lurk McGurk) wants to participate, are you willing to take another team?

I’ll think on it. I did that last time. Would prefer  not too this time but let me think on it.

• Like 1