Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Discussion/news of Free Agent Signings 2022

3 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Yeah it’s time to rebuild we ain’t competing with the Chiefs, Bengals, Chargers, Broncos, Patriots, Bills, Ravens and Titans

SAYS the guy whose team has no QB, LT, #1CB, #1WR, #1TE, or good safeties.

We are at minmum 2-3 years away if our current young players become VERY GOOD. And we find a QB, and draft and develop very well.

These players are being paid well beyond what pretty much any of them are worth. At what point will the NFL price fans out of the game? Ultimately it all comes down to the fans whose money makes the league go round.

It’s ridiculous in my opinion. I can’t justify ANYONE in the world being worth 20+ million per year. I’m all for capitalism 100% but sometimes we value things that truly aren’t proportional to what I think reality should be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

Allen Robinson is not coming to the Colts without knowing who the QB is

(I wouldnt)

Thats why I think we need to get our QB situation figured out first

I agree, I think once these last QBs fall into placce a lot of the other moves will be made around the league.. just a gut feeling though. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Damn my over/under was 137 pages and we only reached 136 on the other thread. I bet the over. @NFLfancost me a Big Mac and Fries Happy Birthday GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Idk why they didn’t just rename the thread and merge this one and just keep it rolling honestly 

This is hilarious 

The other thread was closed because we weren't discussing Wentz or Colts but we are here now discussing Colts QB here now.

Someone create a thread strictly for Colts related things in Colts section and this thread can be about every other updates.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

This is hilarious 

The other thread was closed because we weren't discussing Wentz or Colts but we are here now discussing Colts QB here now.

Someone create a thread strictly for Colts related things in Colts section and this thread can be about every other updates.

This is related to colts here, free agency specific, but discussing other free agents and what we “missed” out on.

• Like 2

I asked a question in the other thread. Who turned out to be the most productive high-priced free agent of the Colts in the last 10 years. (Not undrafted free agents) Who seemed to have the highest return on investment?

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I asked a question in the other thread. Who turned out to be the most productive high-priced free agent of the Colts in the last 10 years. (Not undrafted free agents) Who seemed to have the highest return on investment?

Philip Rivers

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

If we're talking pure free agents, then it's probably Adam Vinatieri.

If we include trades, then I would guess Eric Dickerson.