Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

[Schefter] Colts trade Wentz to Washington for 2 3d round picks

stitches

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Washington was desperate for a QB. I think Wentz puts them in the playoffs. Good deal for both parties

they will be a lock after 15 games, then he'll blow the last two and they'll be sitting at home watching the playoffs

9 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:

This organization is solid, man. 

We took a chance, failed, reflected, didn’t dwell, didn’t stretch it farther than it needed to go, cut our losses & moved on. 

I thought we’d for sure have to eat some of his salary.

Reason still here.  Thanks for this post.

I truly prefer moving on of what's not working, than continue with a Baker Mayfield type.

Let's go, next experiment, untill we find a good one.

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

Dirty laundry about to be aired... pinch your nose. 

The past is the past.  no need for that now.  I'll root for him to do well as i do with most colts that leave...unless they go to the jets that is.  (or marshall faulk.  i couldnt root for him after missing the 95 playoffs)

1 minute ago, 07dleigh said:

Don’t love this. Usually don’t give a damn about what guys are tweeting… but… eh. Not needed?

How about you go loud at halftime W17 when you're getting trashed by the Jaguars? Now you just be quiet and trust the guy that draft you and made you rich.

Just now, stitches said:

This is an exaggeration. We have a ton of our own FAs to re-sign. And we have big holes to fill. And we have a LG to extend to 100M contract. 

didn't you hear on the pat mcafee show that the salary cap isn't real?

31 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

It's a win.

Colts get 2 3rd rounders for a Bust and it will be very difficult to replace him with someone worse.

Today's is a Good day for the colts. I don' know about the coming months but today is good.

I would agree that it's good to get that contract off the books and the return is surprising.

2 minutes ago, cbear said:

So for the swaps of 2nd rounders this year, what were the positions again? How far did we move up? 

About 5 spots.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Darius is never afraid to speak openly, for better or worse.

That said, iirc he was all about wanting Brissett re-signed, so…

We could bring Jacoby back. Haaaaaa

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Because usually it’s just young people working for the Colts who think they’re comedians running that stuff.

No idea, but terrible move. Can't see it any other way than mocking Wentz or the commanders. Why? 

Like the move, especially the CAP space.  I don't think Jimmy G would be a good move, he just had surgery, 4 months until he can throw, Add at least another month to get his arm back in shape, more likely 6-8 weeks, takes him out of getting to throw with receivers and get timing down.  Carr is looking for $35-40 mil, he is not THAT good. 

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Ballard: If you pay all of Wentz contract we will keep all of your horrible secrets Snyder

Snyder: deal jim GIF

whats up with Snyder? sorry ignorant to the inside joke here

Archived