Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Now I can really enjoy the championship games and Super Bowl. TB 12 won't win it again! 

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

Yay!  

I can watch the Super Bowl. :cheer:.  I don't even care who's playing 

Absolutely! This is gonna be a comfortable three weeks. I'll be happy with anyone winning

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

That last drive is why the Rams gave up so much for Stafford. Goff would not have done that... 

Makes you wonder what Ballard was seeing to not be sold on him to not be more aggressive about getting him to Indy.

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Tom actually sticking around the field after a loss? Looks kinda like a man retiring.

To be honest, if he wrote a book about his training methods or his diet that helped with his longevity, I would buy it because let us face it, he has defied age far more than any QB, IMO. Plus, he does not want to go out like Peyton or Big Ben, with a noodle arm or limping into the sunset, I wouldn't.

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Can we get a 4th close game, and another walk off FG?

Figure this. Rodgers 0-4 vs 49ers in the playoffs. Brady with Bucs 0-3 vs Rams squad including against Jared Goff once and Stafford twice. then Rams are 0-6 vs 49ers under Sean McVay, they will plan on breaking that curse because it is VERY HARD to beat someone 3 times in a row in any season. The Saints learnt it last year vs the Bucs.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

To be honest, if he wrote a book about his training methods or his diet that helped with his longevity, I would buy it because let us face it, he has defied age far more than any QB, IMO. Plus, he does not want to go out like Peyton or Big Ben, with a noodle arm or limping into the sunset, I wouldn't.

I’ve seen what he does to stay in shape. It’s online if you search for it. It’s… a lot. He’s probably the most disciplined man I’ve ever seen. No way I’d be able to keep up his conditioning program, and I’m only 33.

13 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Tom actually sticking around the field after a loss? Looks kinda like a man retiring.

As much as I hate him, he's a class act. 

I just think he's taking time to be a good loser. 

He knows he had them in position to go to OT, so the loss is not really on him. 

6 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Makes you wonder what Ballard was seeing to not be sold on him to not be more aggressive about getting him to Indy.

Purely my opinion, but I think the Stafford/Goff thing just went really fast, and I don't think Ballard was willing to even consider footing the bill.... I also think Frank was in his ear, selling Wentz.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Figure this. Rodgers 0-4 vs 49ers in the playoffs. Brady with Bucs 0-3 vs Rams squad including against Jared Goff once and Stafford twice. then Rams are 0-6 vs 49ers under Sean McVay, they will plan on breaking that curse because it is VERY HARD to beat someone 3 times in a row in any season. The Saints learnt it last year vs the Bucs.

Fun stuff aint it! 

lol

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We may very well. I love this post season despite us not being in it.

Wild Card weekend was kind of sucky.

This weekend has made up for it. 

Think I might have to pour a cocktail after dinner, and just enjoy things if it's close again.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Stafford is on the good level, above game manager level. I agree.

I’m thinking about it now.  We had $69 mill

in cap coming into this season.  We could’ve signed who we wanted, restructured and extend contracts to save money in the short run.  With stafford, we would’ve been in the playoffs at least three years straight.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Wild Card weekend was kind of sucky.

This weekend has made up for it. 

Think I might have to pour a cocktail after dinner, and just enjoy things if it's close again.

I just made me a Crown with ice. This game coming up Buff at KC is 50/50. Man we were so close being in this mix, I told you Tannehill would choke :thmup: not bad homer simpson GIF- I put money on Cincy, Tom is out and Tennessee lost so it is all good. 

Archived