Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Cmon Buffalo! All road teams have won this weekend let’s keep that trend perfect!

I can’t remember the last time it’s happened, all 4 road teams winning. Odds favor the Chiefs

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Wow... Hill was back there and they still punted to him!

Because of the penalty, they had to re-kick it to him and the special team came in with pressure forcing a flat punt

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I wonder why KC doesn't allow kill to be the returner anymore..

Injury concerns and they’d rather use their No 3 WR Hardman with similar speed except for playoffs when they really really need it

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Terrible play call

Terrible just awful.. you have momentum.. and the snap didn't even go to Kelce. And didn't have hill as the option. That was awful

Agree, might pay for it if Allen scores a TD

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

This is scary position for the bills. It's like they have to run the entire clock and score a TD here

Yeah they're in no man's land. Can't score to quick and hope you don't give him enough time.

It's tough when these guys only probably need :30 second for a game winning drive . Lol

• Like 1

Just now, IinD said:

Yeah they're in no man's land. Can't score to quick and hope you don't give him enough time.

It's tough when these guys only probably need :30 second for a game winning drive . Lol

Yeah because they only need a FG.. but Harrison has missed two this game. Could come back to bite this team

10 minutes ago, IinD said:

Stafford won today with like 30 something seconds

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree with the premise and that was why I had hope that during the pre-season, when the Colts had Pinter and Kelly switching positions, that it would stick.  I stated it in a post, as my thinking back then was that Pinter wasn't strong enough to play Right Guard, but more than quick and athletic enough to stick at Center.  Conversely, I felt Kelly was more than strong enough to play Right Guard, and slipping a bit in quickness, most likey due to age and injuries.  It was looking like I was correct in my assessment of Pinter, at least.
    • No trust as of now.   Ballard is a solid scout, but that's all he is. He has no idea how to build a team in the modern NFL. His unwillingness to draft a franchise QB and weapons around any QB we've had has made this team look laughable compared to the high-octane offenses in the AFC and around the league.   We could do much worse as far as a GM that hits or misses on draft picks, but when his philosophy remains the same and the GM is as stubborn as he is when it isn't working, this team has no chance to compete for the foreseeable future. At this point, our only chance is if the division remains weak, and we have a cinderella run through the playoffs.   We will always be the underdogs to any team with a franchise QB as long as Ballard is the GM.
    • It’s a general flaw in Ballard’s team building in my opinion. You see it in the draft process as well. He loves raw, traitsy guys and values potential over actual production. 
    • Thank you!   How's it in Myrtle Beach?  I'm going to SC (Hilton Head) in a couple of weeks. My sister said Hilton Head is fine.    Go Colts! Go Vikes!    
  • Members

• Boss7894

Boss7894 89

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 811

• TaylorTheStudMuffin

TaylorTheStudMuffin 24,514

• crazyrob

crazyrob 11

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,110

• Bolt Colt