Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Derakynn said:

This overtime setup is an absolute travesty. The fact that this game was literally decided on a coin toss is disgusting.

haha just posted the same thing it is ridiculous in 2022 coin toss is deciding these games when you have offenses that cant be stopped

Bills hate the Chiefs officially now. Anyone remember Sutton (Chiefs DC) giving up One completion after the other to Edelman and Gronk in the 2018 AFC championship game in Mahomes rookie year? Mahomes scored a field goal with 35 or 37 seconds to go versus Belichick to take it to OT where he never got the ball. That’s when I knew he was special.

No one cried for Mahomes then as I know, just that they despised Belichick and Brady. It was Mahomes turn this time. I’m happy for him though I’m sad for Allen. This game can be cruel.

5 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Buffalo lost it when they didn’t kickoff short after that last Allen TD strike.  Bad coaching.

Belichick vs Dungy

Reid vs McDermott

History is not kind

Ask all the QBs that got caught in the Brady-Belichick crosshairs, all the HOF players caught in the Phil Jackson-Michael Jordan era, the Raiders caught in the midst of Steelers dynasty. Sport can be cruel.

2 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

…and then there were 4. Best thing is that it won’t be Brady or Bellyboi

We gonna see

Rams vs Cheifs (possibly the greatest regular season game ever 2018)

49ers vs Cheifs (right before the world imploded)

49ers vs Bengals (I guess there's a Superbowl history between these two.. I wouldn't know)

Or 

Rams vs Bengals. Absolutely no history (am I right?) Lol

4 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

One of the most exciting games I've seen.....one of the worst defensive performances I've ever seen.... Buffalos defensive coaches should apologize to their fans.

Neither QB turned the ball over. Only 4 penalties. What a game as a fan!!!

17 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm shocked so many people hate KC.. when we watched one team dominate the AFC for 20 years... It's been 4 for KC.. it won't last

Yep. It’s an affection for the lovable losers of the 90s, The Bills, via the Polian and Reich connection, and distaste for the new breed of QBs with swagger that’s visible everywhere but backs his hype with his play unlike Baker, which is Mahomes. I’m impressed Mahomes turned it around this year.

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

The kickoff was bad. How do you kickoff like that. 

I somewhat get it.  At that point, it seemed a long return was the only way they could get into FG range.  Who knew you could go 55 yards in 10 seconds on two quick passes?

32 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Hill should of went down instead of scoring a TD.

I disagree, in case you can't punch it in. What the Bills should've done though was squib the kickoff after that touchdown, then the clock would've started as soon as a Chiefs player touched the ball and they would've been forced to burn a timeout immediately, and would've had fewer than 10 seconds to get into range for a long field goal attempt.

Just now, Lancer1 said:

I disagree, in case you can't punch it in. What the Bills should've done though was squib the kickoff after that touchdown, then the clock would've started as soon as a Chiefs player touched the ball and they would've been forced to burn a timeout immediately, and would've had fewer than 10 seconds to get into range for a long field goal attempt.

That's such a bad always to lose... Worse than the Bucs earlier

5 minutes ago, Gramz said:

One of my favorite games ever!

I'm surprised I remember it do well. That was an unbelievable game. 

Peyton Manning rallied the Colts from a 35-14 deficit with four minutes left in regulation, sending the game into overtime on Ricky Williams' 1-yard touchdown run with 35 seconds to play. 

Archived