Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, October 17, 2021, 1:00 PM ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Fisher sucks...

In other words... he’ll be on IR again come Tuesday 

Fisher i dont think is still close to 100%, but id rather him out there than Davenport or some other scrub! Hes getting beat quite a bit, but as a veteran, he should still be very helpful towards the end of the year!

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Leonard with another pick, people saying he stinks in pass coverage is comical. I credit that 7 to Leonard. 

It's not really "people" saying that, though, it's the numbers and companies like PFF who watch every play. 

To be fair to Darius, I don't think he's been great this season, but he's still turning the ball over almost every game, so it shows his ability and importance. 

• Like 1

Just now, Les Poulains said:

It's not really "people" saying that, though, it's the numbers and companies like PFF who watch every play. 

To be fair to Darius, I don't think he's been great this season, but he's still turning the ball over almost every game, so it shows his ability and importance. 

4 straight games he has cause a TO.

• Like 1

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nor is Patmon who is now gone, either is Strachan.  Strachan 3 catches in 4 games and no TD's and someone wants to tell me he is better than TY 
    • I am so sorry. I've known and personally lost too many friends and family to cancer. It honestly terrifies me how common it is in Southeast Indiana... 
    • The Four Tops? I never heard of that. I heard McGriff called the "Crime Dog" but never understood the meaning. He seemed so shy. Those four players were really good. Fernandez died recently, no? And Gwynn died way too young. He loved San Diego and refused to leave when he was a free agent. I remember the union, which was very strong at the time, putting lots of pressure on him to take more money and leave. He said his family was happy there and re-signed.   I always thought McGriff was shortchanged by his being somewhat of an introvert. He may have made the HoF -- maybe not. There was a time when he was the only player with 30+ HRs in six consecutive years. That was before the steroids era. He fell shy of 500 career HRs. Did you know? He started in the Yankees organization. Back in those days, the Yankees traded a lot of their rising prospects for veterans. The two names I remember fans always mentioning in NY radio shows were Fred McGriff and Jay Buhner. There were many others.    One of my other favorite non-Mets players also played out West but in the AL: Darin Erstad. I don't know what it was but he seemed to play with a lot of heart, hustling. He would have been a great player in the non-DH National League.  
    • Nor is Patmon who is now gone, either is Strachan.  
    • I think Reich is the biggest issue with the offense.   He hasn't shown the ability to scheme.  He hasn't shown the ability to adjust to take advantage of players talents.  
  • Members