Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, October 17, 2021, 1:00 PM ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

The Colts (1-4) face the Texans (1-4) at home this Sunday. 

Many Colts fans believe this is a must-win game. The Colts were impressive on offense and on defense for most of last week's game. If the Colts play as well in this game, they should win. 

The following Colts players have been ruled OUT:

OT Braden Smith (foot), DE Kemoko Turay (groin),

Safety Andrew Sendejo (concussion),

Kicker Rodrigo Blankenship (hip),

RB Jordan Wilkins (non-football illness)

Guard Quenton Nelson is still on IR and will not play.

But this guy is expected to play.

football nfl GIF by Indianapolis Colts

And hopefully he will play too:

Xavier Rhodes GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Good luck! Enjoy the game. :colts:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• NFLfan unlocked this topic

Thanks again, NFLfan!

Gotta get a convincing W today, we are at home for the first time after 3 on the road.

Looking for a huge game from JT today.  TY will get a few touches and should be great emotional lift for us.

35-13 Colts.

Anyone know our record with the roof open?

Go Colts!  All day, every day!  :coltshelmet:

I think this team that got embarrassed on Monday night, will in turn humiliate Houston by winning this one going away. Even if we start out as dominant as we did last week, this time I doubt if we take our foot off the gas again.robert deniro bar GIF

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It will never happen in TigerTown 

I am just glad it is game time, long week at work and because we lost a game in a sick way. I usually don't let losses bother me as bad as they used too but I felt sick for 2 days after that crap we pulled on Monday.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am just glad it is game time, long week at work and because we lost a game in a sick way. I usually don't let losses bother me as bad as they used too but I felt sick for 2 days after that crap we pulled on Monday.

I only get flustered when the losses affect people that I know so I haven’t gotten upset about a Colts loss since Curtis Painter left

Still seething over the Aces and Jackie Young loss in the WNBA playoffs

Now getting ready for the upcoming WNBL season and Early Morning Basketball starting in December 

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

With a 53 yard field goal as time expired, Jacksonville has beaten Miami in London so whoever loses this game will be tied with them at 1-5.

That should never have happened. Why touch the guy after the pass. Let him get back up then touch him.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

That should never have happened. Why touch the guy after the pass. Let him get back up then touch him.

A quick timeout was called after the reception was made with 1 second left on the clock and Miami was unable to challenge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

A quick timeout was called after the reception was made with 1 second left on the clock and Miami was unable to challenge.

You have a good point there. Miami is sure regretting taking TUA over Herbert.

3 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Had to put down my sweet fur baby yesterday. I NEED something positive to happen today. C'MON COLTS. Give me something to cheer about.

72044326_2484341714954111_7706645194296262656_n.jpg

So very sorry for your loss :(  It's so hard to lose our furbabies, they are family !!

• Like 1

• NFLfan locked this topic