Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, October 17, 2021, 1:00 PM ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Bingo.  And they're absolutely cool with 11 play drives ending in FGs.  That last drive was a win across the board for the team and staff.  They won't rip guys because that's what the D is supposed to do.  Now, we fans hate it u less there's a big play or a misfire by the O.... But as long as we win, who cares.  

My god. Campbell is out one catch and he's done.

All it matters is if we win, we all know Houston stinks but any division win is good and we need win here badly.

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

They’re taking away the deep threats. You force them to make more plays that are shorter which in turns allows for more plays which means more opportunities for them to mess it up or we get a sack/TO. 

I get the scheme, I just don't like it. You can't tell me letting a rookie QB throw 70+% completions, isn't bad.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All it matters is if we win, we all know Houston stinks but any division win is good and we need win here badly.

Definitely ...but a win here should be a given, if not we have much larger issues.... Establishing who this team is is as big a goal as any past the win.

Just now, Zoltan said:

I get the scheme, I just don't like it. You can't tell me letting a rookie QB throw 70+% completions, isn't bad.

I can, if he throws for 350 yards, no TDs, and three fgs.... I think this team will gladly take that 

3 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Definitely ...but a win here should be a given, if not we have much larger issues.... Establishing who this team is is as big a goal as any past the win.

I can, if he throws for 350 yards, no TDs, and three fgs.... I think this team will gladly take that 

If we are gonna allow 350 yards to Davis mills what do you think a player like Allen, Brady, or even Lawrence will do

Just now, Catloaf said:

We're doing well overall on offense but why are we running it with Hines and why does JT have only two runs?  So bizarre how our offensive philosophy drastically changes every week.

I don't know why they aren't riding Taylor.... Ever since Mack +ed and moaned about a trade, he's been taking carries from Taylor at a higher rate than I really think they wanted to.... I don't think they'd cowtow to his needs, but it sure lines up.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Refs again! Even in our own house they are against us. I am so sick of this every week.

Yeah!! No other team has bad calls go against them!! Ever!! Only us!  HARUMPH!

Every team gets injuries... It seems like we get almost all foot injuries this year, is it just confirmation bias?

Just now, RollerColt said:

Full blitz this kid. Full blitz him. Get a safety. I don’t want to see the Texans go all the way down the field and then tie it.

I don't think they can go all the way down the field in the time left without a busted coverage....so I'd be ok blitzing but maybe not the house.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Full blitz this kid. Full blitz him. Get a safety. I don’t want to see the Texans go all the way down the field and then tie it.

We're prob going to play prevent defense like we did the entire 4th quarter against the Ravens.

"Prevent" stands for "prevent yourselves from winning"

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pass was behind him but Mo needs to catch that! Mo not bringing his A game today.

Nope he didn't, that was a difficult catch but he's 2 for 2 on drops. the first hitting him perfectly in both hands.

3 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Every team gets injuries... It seems like we get almost all foot injuries this year, is it just confirmation bias?

I don't think they can go all the way down the field in the time left without a busted coverage....so I'd be ok blitzing but maybe not the house.

Oh definitely not anything like a zero blitz. Moot point now though… why did Frank take a time out there?

Archived