Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, October 17, 2021, 1:00 PM ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Everytime I have said this we have never lost, 'TURN OUT THE LIGHTS THE PARTY IS OVER' - I didn't say it last week because that team had Lamar. This game is over folks.

Somewhere Dandy Don is smiling right now, and Howard Cosell is laughing.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Just as I post about it being dumb to drop ends into coverage Paye does that. LMAO

Not dumb, just not something we've haven't employed a lot. 

A lot of teams have a DE that plays what some call a "viper" or "vyper" roll.

Some teams only do that when they are blitzing from another position. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He should have good protection this coming season.
    • Im not sure I follow your meaning….   But….   If AR leads the Colts to 4-13 that’s a bad, bad sign.   The rules have changed dramatically in the last 25 years to benefit the offense.   If AR struggles to 4-13 that says something is seriously wrong.   I think it’s extremely unlikely this will happen.   Plus he’s surrounded by a talented roster and a very good coaching staff.   My prediction is for 9-8.     But I think this is going to happen at least once, maybe more:   Colts down by 4 late in the game. and AR is driving the team.  They must get a TD.   And AR will throw an interception.  He won’t see the safety or a linebacker and that will end the game.   And our community will have a melt-down.     I’ve been banging this drum since AR was lost for the season.  He’s basically still a rookie and badly in need of experience.  He’s going to learn on the NFL level.  There are going to be growing pains.   There are no short cuts.   I love Anthony Richardson.  Great kid.  But I encourage patience.     Im sorry if I didn’t answer your question.  
    • Agreed, but I do like the attitude. 
    • Penix would have been there much later and they paid Cousins a great deal of money, You might like the kid but in my opinion I think Penix will be a very average QB because I do not think he game translates to the NFL IMHO
    • I just watched that, it was great!   But it's all just rhetoric until he proves it on the field.
  • Members