Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, October 17, 2021, 1:00 PM ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I know this game isn’t over yet per say, but what does this win prove to the team and for the fans ?

I’m going to rewatch the game tomorrow, but right now my feeling is we haven’t really produced much outside of a handfull of big plays on Offense. 
Same with defense, really, just worse. We give up waaay too many yards and against good teams they easily march down to our endzone. Not good. 

Just now, TimetobringDfence! said:

I don't think Eric Fisher is going to work out, Nelson is going to have to make the move...

I really hate for Nelson to move I really wonder how would Braden or Pryor do at LT because moving Nelson might create more problems at OL. We might fix somewhat LT spot but then we might have not good LG replacing Nelson. 

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah had our kicker been healthy we would've won and most people know this but yet we were getting ripped for losing. 

We definitely would've won last with a healthy kicker, we almost won with an injured one! Meanwhile, Baltimore is really taking it to the Chargers - it's 34-6, the Chargers have had to punt 4 times, turned it over on downs twice, and Herbert was intercepted, and their lone touchdown came on a short field after a pick of their own, but Chargers' kicker Tristan Vizcaino missed his 5th extra point attempt on the season, and his 3rd in 2 games.

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

I’m going to rewatch the game tomorrow, but right now my feeling is we haven’t really produced much outside of a handfull of big plays on Offense. 
Same with defense, really, just worse. We give up waaay too many yards and against good team they easily march down to our endzone. Not good. 

that is the eberflus scheme take away the big plays give up the short passes all game and make them work for touchdowns .   i didnt like it during dungy do not like it now

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

We definitely would've won last with a healthy kicker, we almost won with an injured one! Meanwhile, Baltimore is really taking it to the Chargers - it's 34-6, the Chargers have had to punt 4 times, turned it over on downs twice, and Herbert was intercepted, and their lone touchdown came on a short field after a pick of their own, but Chargers' kicker Tristan Vizcaino missed his 5th extra point attempt on the season, and his 3rd in 2 games.

I actually want to see the Chargers do well, I like Herbert but our loss against them looks better now. They are making the Chargers look real bad.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Truth 

And folks wonder why people talk about moving others to LT...

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fish is playing bad but coming off the injury he had I will cut him break for now. If he stinks in mid November we have a problem.

If we have Smith or Nelson back next week, you really want to wait till mid November to make a move?

His bad play doesn't hurt much vs the Texans, but will vs SF.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

that is the eberflus scheme take away the big plays give up the short passes all game and make them work for touchdowns .   i didnt like it during dungy do not like it now

Yeah, but good teams have so many weapons it’s almost a garanteed TD when they get to the endzone. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

And folks wonder why people talk about moving others to LT...

If we have Smith or Nelson back next week, you really want to wait till mid November to make a move?

His bad play doesn't hurt much vs the Texans, but will vs SF.

Leonard just creating another TO. What move are you talking about? I never said we should make any move? I just said if Fish is playing bad in Mid November we have a problem.  

Archived