Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, October 17, 2021, 1:00 PM ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I was wondering when mr negative would show up

Hmmmm. Mr .Negative. So the fact that our running game is doing better with all our high priced players on the bench is being negative? Man, u r so wrong. It gives us options in terms of what to do going forward!!!

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Pitt blocking downfield again.

I love the attitude he plays with. He was putting in that effort AFTER he already had the first down, up 21 points in the 4th. We need more guys with that attitude.

I think we got a pretty nice core on offense with Wentz, Taylor and Pittman.

Hopefully TY is ok because he looked like he has great chemistry with Wentz, who is much more his type of QB. That could be a great combo, and with Parris still unable to get over the injury bug, that could be very important down the stretch.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Hey man, don't talk back to the sunshine police... 

Sorry, we've allowed personal bests from bad QBs before.

I don't want to be Minshew'd either lol

LMAO. Are you Frank's personal fluffer today.

We are playing a horrible team with a bad D. Now we're all supposed to forget the sheet shows the past several weeks because we're beating up one of the worst teams in the league lol... 

After we beat Tennessee in 2 weeks will it be because they played bad or Frank called a good game? If you wanna bet on that game message me and call the bet. We have had a crap load of injuries and an horrific schedule is why we were 1-4. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Another Pick, a nice 31-3 to enjoy the rest of the week. I hope TY and Campbell both are ok. SF is a good team.

Such a difference when they are both on the field together. We are so much more explosive. Campbell wasn’t in the locker room long so hopefully he is ok.  Wouldn’t expect TY to come back in with a blowout. I expect Rock to miss another game.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Texans playing badly for sure. But we needed a game like this. It’s not season changing or anything but it’s good to get a win when we were expected to. 

I think It was important to blow them out. Not have a close game. We should be 3-3.

2 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

I love the attitude he plays with. He was putting in that effort AFTER he already had the first down, up 21 points in the 4th. We need more guys with that attitude.

I think we got a pretty nice core on offense with Wentz, Taylor and Pittman.

Hopefully TY is ok because he looked like he has great chemistry with Wentz, who is much more his type of QB. That could be a great combo, and with Parris still unable to get over the injury bug, that could be very important down the stretch.

I know he prides himself on being a good blocker

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s time to put Hundley in if we get the ball back.

I was thinking that earlier, but I also think that we're gonna be running it alot and Carson deserves to enjoy his 1st home win as a Colt on the field, likely in the victory formation with a couple of kneel downs.

22 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Up 24-3.

LMAO.............

We were up 25-3 last week and see how that turned out.

It's not easy being optimistic the week after that nightmare.

Glad we won, second half was very dominant, but the first half I was not very comfortable.

Archived