Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs GB national exposure

carmelcolt

2 hours ago, carmelcolt said:

Looks like the game is going to most of the country, the Colts should make a good showing

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=11

Wonderful!  With 3 teams (Bucs, Dolphins, and Jags) in state, the TV is always featuring them.  I like to see the Colts staying home: especially in 2020.

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

Glad it is. Will be out of the Indy market on Sunday.  @ColtsBlueFL heading down to your neck of the woods.

Nice!  We just had a cold front go through, so temperatures approach low 60's at night, and upper 70's to low 80's during the day here in Southwest FL.  :)    :FlamingoDancing:

18 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Wonderful!  With 3 teams (Bucs, Dolphins, and Jags) in state, the TV is always featuring them.  I like to see the Colts staying home: especially in 2020.

Nice!  We just had a cold front go through, so temperatures approach low 60's at night, and upper 70's to low 80's during the day her in Southwest FL.  :)    :FlamingoDancing:

Yep, I get to see colts too.

1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

I don’t think we will win this game. I can’t remember the last time we won in Indy. I think it might have been in the 70s or 80s.

We won at home 30-27 in 2012. 

We won at home 45-31 in 2004.

Since the Colts moved to Indy we are 6-3 against the Packers. 

All time record is Colts lead 23-21-1. 

Not that that means anything. 

1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

I don’t think we will win this game. I can’t remember the last time we won in Indy. I think it might have been in the 70s or 80s.

Winning in Indy during the 70s would have been extremely difficult.

:)

Most of the 80s would have been extremely easy.

50 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Winning in Indy during the 70s would have been extremely difficult.

:)

Most of the 80s would have been extremely easy.

That 70s line is funny as hell.  

The 80s comment is straight fact.

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

It had to be the 70s.

The Colts moved to indy from Baltimore in 1984.

This Greenbay Reporter  had the nerve to tell Aaron Rogers that offensively they havent really played any good defenses through no fault of their own. Then he says so what do you think about playing the number 1 unit in the Colts? You could tell Rogers didnt like that question at all. He just kind of laughed it off and gave a few explanations. The guy tried to play Rogers like they werent really as good as their numbers. We will probably get his A game on Sunday. We gotta bring it!

3 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Good luck Sunday win or lose. I had the pleasure of seeing Peyton Manning play in a Colts uniform at Lambeau.

So did I. 2008 season - Rodgers first as a starter. GB got win. Manning had at least one pick six.

Lambeau is a special place

2 hours ago, krunk said:

This Greenbay Reporter  had the nerve to tell Aaron Rogers that offensively they havent really played any good defenses through no fault of their own. Then he says so what do you think about playing the number 1 unit in the Colts? You could tell Rogers didnt like that question at all. He just kind of laughed it off and gave a few explanations. The guy tried to play Rogers like they werent really as good as their numbers. We will probably get his A game on Sunday. We gotta bring it!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30349489/indianapolis-colts-lb-darius-leonard-motivated-aaron-rodgers-slight

Leonard is motivated :)

7 hours ago, richard pallo said:

After this game I'm expecting more flexing putting the Colts on National TV.  Raiders, Steelers maybe even Titans again.

Titans will not, it is too close, the only time they flex that close is week 17 or cuz of covid like the Bears game. Also they better not anyway, I am going to that game and dont want to drive back home after a 4 oclock game

4 hours ago, krunk said:

Hey Krunk do you remember me? I hope your well and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

27 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

27 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Yes and to you the same!

8 hours ago, krunk said:

They played TB...not sure what that reporter was talking about. Also played NO and SF...who are no slouches. Colts will be a challenge...especially without Adams.

I’ve been stuck in Viewing Hell all season.  But last week we were the Thursday night national game and thus Sunday, Indy and Green Bay makes it all the way to Southern California!    

Woo-Hooooo!!!!

Two National games in two weeks!   The Football Gods showing a little love in our direction!     I’ll be glued!!

51 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’ve been stuck in Viewing Hell all season.  But last week we were the Thursday night national game and thus Sunday, Indy and Green Bay makes it all the way to Southern California!    

Woo-Hooooo!!!!

Two National games in two weeks!   The Football Gods showing a little love in our direction!     I’ll be glued!!

Lucky Jon Heder GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

All my system gets us the NFL Network and the Red Zone.   But they don’t carry the Sunday Ticket!    Damn!

If you can get NFL Game Pass, it’s worth it. I listen to the game on the Colts app (you can also listen on game pass, then watch the game on Game Pass, after it is over).

Not perfect but worth the $99.00/ season.

6 hours ago, shasta519 said:

They played TB...not sure what that reporter was talking about. Also played NO and SF...who are no slouches. Colts will be a challenge...especially without Adams.

Did they win any? I havent looked but i will assume maybe SF and their D is a bit diff this year due to injury

Archived