Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs GB national exposure

carmelcolt

21 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Wonderful!  With 3 teams (Bucs, Dolphins, and Jags) in state, the TV is always featuring them.  I like to see the Colts staying home: especially in 2020.

Nice!  We just had a cold front go through, so temperatures approach low 60's at night, and upper 70's to low 80's during the day here in Southwest FL.  :)    :FlamingoDancing:

Yeah it's nice there this time of year but it's too hot and humid for me in July and August. 

I can dress for the cold but can't legally undress enough for the heat. :D

21 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

I don’t think we will win this game. I can’t remember the last time we won in Indy. I think it might have been in the 70s or 80s.

Yeah I'm watching NFL Network this morning and they just said it was like 1976, or something like that when they were in B'More.  Of course, that will have ZERO effect on the outcome Sunday.  Both teams are motivated to win.  Should be a good one, which is why most of the nation is going to see it.

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah it's nice there this time of year but it's too hot and humid for me in July and August. 

I can dress for the cold but can't legally undress enough for the heat. :D

Same for me from May to mid October, thus...

AC!!  In the car, in the house, at the store, everywhere!  AC!!

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts are 1.5 point favorites by Vegas odds. Respect.

Charlie Weis (ex Pats, Jets, Chiefs OC,) and Bob Papa (radio voice of the NY Football Giants) both picked the Colts on SiriusXM NFL radio this morning too.

“Bulletin Board” material ...

Maurice Jones-Drew: I can't wait to watch Green Bay's third-ranked scoring offense face the Colts' fourth-ranked scoring defense. On paper, we expect this to be a close, tough matchup. In reality, we know better. Aaron Rodgers is playing at such a high level, and it'll continue Sunday when he throws for 400 yards and four touchdowns while running for one more.”

1 hour ago, rockywoj said:

Maurice Jones-Drew: I can't wait to watch Green Bay's third-ranked scoring offense face the Colts' fourth-ranked scoring defense. On paper, we expect this to be a close, tough matchup. In reality, we know better. Aaron Rodgers is playing at such a high level, and it'll continue Sunday when he throws for 400 yards and four touchdowns while running for one more.”

This forum would be a disaster if that happened lmao

4 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Jones Drew always has hated the colts. We passed him over in the draft for Addai and he has never uttered a kind word for the shoe since... I am not surprised he is picking a colts loss by blowout.

9 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Maurice Jones-Drew hates the Colts, doesn't surprise me. 

On 11/20/2020 at 1:26 AM, King Colt said:

Between both teams their total wins are??? Who cares? I have DIRECTV and NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the Colts every week. I'm also in TX.

Not everyone is as fortunate as you, and if this wasn't a moderated board I would have included a few more adjectives in this post. 

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is because had we drafted him he would have a ring - 2006. We took Addai instead.

Addai earned every dollar he was paid. 

He protected Manning like no other and was Manning's go to guy when he needed a first down. Should have been the co Super Bowl MVP with Dominic Rhodes. :hat:

1 hour ago, DownHillRunner said:

Sunday Night Football would've been great pickup for this game. But the NFL screwed the Colts by giving them only one primetime game. :wall:

The other side of that coin is flying under everyone's radar is always good. 

It wouldn't bother me to play every Sunday at 1 pm. 

Helps the team stay in a routine too. 

14 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

Not everyone is as fortunate as you, and if this wasn't a moderated board I would have included a few more adjectives in this post. 

You are so right. I have never worked a day in my life. I lived with my mommy and daddy until I was 57 and never worked a day in my life because they left me all their money as they should have. I hate having so many games to choose from on Sundays because I am forever having to calling my servants to switch channels on my remote for me.

11 minutes ago, King Colt said:

You are so right. I have never worked a day in my life. I lived with my mommy and daddy until I was 57 and never worked a day in my life because they left me all their money as they should have. I hate having so many games to choose from on Sundays because I am forever having to calling my servants to switch channels on my remote for me.

Hey, don't forget about those girls cooling you with palm fronds!

What another Great Victory against that good team!

But the Colts were better.

Some will say that they had some bad calls  but I say, “ Welcome to the Party, Pal.”

I will never forget when we beat them on their home turf on November 6th, 2016 because it was my birthday.

That quarterback’s signature play is the Hail Mary (ooo, sorry, Mary) and he threw one. But our Defense gave him a Hail, No!  with only a field goal.

Field goal kickers give me the ebby geebbies  but thank you sir for winning the game with a that kick.

I work tomorrow and a lot of my colleagues are packer fans.

Thank you, Colts

smile smile

3 hours ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

What another Great Victory against that good team!

But the Colts were better.

Some will say that they had some bad calls  but I say, “ Welcome to the Party, Pal.”

I will never forget when we beat them on their home turf on November 6th, 2016 because it was my birthday.

That quarterback’s signature play is the Hail Mary (ooo, sorry, Mary) and he threw one. But our Defense gave him a Hail, No!  with only a field goal.

Field goal kickers give me the ebby geebbies  but thank you sir for winning the game with a that kick.

I work tomorrow and a lot of my colleagues are packer fans.

Thank you, Colts

smile smile

I’m happy we’re not in the same division as you guys seeing as we lose to you every time.

Archived