Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

Defense hasn’t been the problem.  The offense was awful last week.  Defense just got worn down bc the offense kept going 3 and out 

Wrong.  The D played well in the Ravens game for the 1st half.  A lot of 3 and outs and they were not on the field long. Then came half time and they werecrested. Then the Ravens marched down the field on the 1st drive of thr 3rd quarter. Then the D folded after that. I dont buy the exscuse they were tired. The Ravens woke up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Wrong.  The D played well in the Ravens game for the 1st half.  A lot of 3 and outs and they were not on the field long. Then came half time and they werecrested. Then the Ravens marched down the field on the 1st drive of thr 3rd quarter. Then the D folded after that. I dont buy the exscuse they were tired. The Ravens woke up

Did you even watch the game dude come on. Offense was flat awful 

I hate that. So obvious we are going to run out of the shotgun formation. Rivers always puts his foot forward. We need to start running more singleback like we just did. 

Teams want us to run out of the shotgun. It's too easy to read, and they don't have to worry about an option/bootleg with Rivers.

• Like 1