Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

The colts are the better team.  That doesn't mean they automatically win game

You don't think they'd take most of the colts personnel?

Not with that injury list . I think a lot of Colt fans think they are better than they are.  This was tailor made for this. 

This gonna turn into a laugher. We are just the softest team in the Midwest. We just keep playing the kids who aren’t special so we don’t hurt their feelings. I just don’t get it. Sit #80 down and keep him for the 5th wr emergency need and for punt returns. 

3 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

This was predictable. Is anybody 

They were delusional thinking they were going to go into this with half their good players out and just throw the helmet on the field and win. They aren't that good. 

Probably the most accurate comment about the feel going into this game ….PROPS TO mahagga73 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Jdubu said:

This gonna turn into a laugher. We are just the softest team in the Midwest. We just keep playing the kids who aren’t special so we don’t hurt their feelings. I just don’t get it. Sit #80 down and keep him for the 5th wr emergency need and for punt returns. 

What the hell is this post? Lmao.... Softest team in the Midwest.... Out of what ? Less than eight..... Hahaha