Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Wilson doesn't do ST's, Remember people being mad at him not getting playing time and coaches said it was because he wouldn't/couldn't do ST's?

Absolutely remember that.  After today, he can be told "Play STs, or don't play at all." 

The next time he makes a play this year will be his first. 

If we can get into the half within 7, there may be hope. 

Just now, zibby43 said:

Absolutely remember that.  After today, he can be told "Play STs, or don't play at all." 

The next time he makes a play this year will be his first. 

I've never been sold on him, and that today has just done it for me. What the actual heck do you think you're doing?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

If we can get into the half within 7, there may be hope. 

I've never been sold on him, and that today has just done it for me. What the actual heck do you think you're doing?

I even gave him the benefit of the doubt after that potentially costly PI call against him on 3rd and forever for Atlanta.

I don't mind if CBs get roasted either.  But to give zero effort, play with zero technique, and then stand there and applaud like it was some big play that beat you, rather than pure lack of competence . . . that turned me from a calm guy to a slightly angry one lol.

• Like 2

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

I feel like they know our playbook. Joyner never once believed that was a pass

Maybe or they are gambling and guessing right currently. The whole team looks like they’ve been off for the week and played video games all week instead. Offense and defense looks like a mess. Oline is looking the best it ever has. 

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

We need a stop here desperately. A stop and even just a fieldgoal to get into halftime down one score would be unbelievable, almost. Find a way to get into half with this thing close... make adjustments and come out ready to win this thing. 

Not our strong suit, half time adjustments.