Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Nice to see that targeting attempt by Joyner.

They have a lot of %bag players on that team, but is Joyner one?

Has anyone ever seen anything more embarrassing than Quincy Wilson's attempt to defend that last Raiders TD?

He just stood there, watched, did some kind of magician arm wave thing, and then clapped after he had been toasted.

I have not criticized him once.  Not ever.  Gave him every benefit of the doubt.  But he's hot garbage.  ST only for Wilson going forward. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

He should be thrown out the game for that

Might be.... That was pretty obvious, no need to launch, Doyle on one knee, just hit him hard ...

Just now, Turftoe said:

Reviewing an obvious dirty play why? To determine if the guy should be tossed?

Yep, he gone

1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

Has anyone ever seen anything more embarrassing than Quincy Wilson's attempt to defend that last Raiders TD?

He just stood there, watched, did some kind of magician arm wave thing, and then clapped after he had been toasted.

I have not criticized him once.  Not ever.  Gave him every benefit of the doubt.  But he's hot garbage.  ST only for Wilson going forward. 

He's supposed to be good covering tes and rbs...lol. 

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

They have a lot of %bag players on that team, but is Joyner one?

I'm not sure, but he loaded up and targeted the helmet on a qb in the process of sliding.  Thankfully he whiffed.

1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

Quite honestly, I’m not certain what the defensive coordinator has done for this team. 

2 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

ST only for Wilson going forward.

Wilson doesn't do ST's, Remember people being mad at him not getting playing time and coaches said it was because he wouldn't/couldn't do ST's?