Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck lost 50#

hoosierhawk

Dakich now has a new story out that Andrew lost 50# after surgery and is insinuatiog the surgery went bad or something. Has no proof whatsoever but he is totally obnoxious and can get away with this crap. Call the Colt FO liars but he makes stupid comments with no consequences

2 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Dakich now has a new story out that Andrew lost 50# after surgery and is insinuatiog the surgery went bad or something. Has no proof whatsoever but he is totally obnoxious and can get away with this crap. Call the Colt FO liars but he makes stupid comments with no consequences

well first, lets get the facts of what Dakich actually said.

He said that it appears to him that Luck has lost a lot of weight, maybe even 50 pounds worth.  He then said that he thinks that the surgery may have been botched and that's why Luck is still having problems.  Now he does say that the Colts FO has lied and may possibly still be lying. (which is the feeling around this forum from many members as well).

Dakich is a blowhard but his comments aren't exactly stupid in this topic.   Many people, including myself, have pointed out that it looks like Luck has slimmed down quite a bit since last December.

Luck said he lost 15 pounds....      and we all saw it....    we all noticed it.

Fifteen.

Not 50.      If Dakich is literally saying 50 and not 15 and he believes it,  then he's smoking something that is not legal in Indiana....    

Sorry....    50 pounds could NEVER have been kept a secret.

4 minutes ago, cbear said:

I'm waiting for the next story about how Luck was near death at one point in his recovery.

Well, someone did just call into Dakich's show about 10 minutes ago claiming that he had inside info and that Luck has a liver condition that will force him to retire lol. So this is what we have to look forward to for the next 10 months.

12 minutes ago, csmopar said:

He said that it appears to him that Luck has lost a lot of weight, maybe even 50 pounds worth.  He then said that he thinks that the surgery may have been botched and that's why Luck is still having problems.  Now he does say that the Colts FO has lied and may possibly still be lying. (which is the feeling around this forum from many members as well).

Dakich is a blowhard but his comments aren't exactly stupid in this topic.   Many people, including myself, have pointed out that it looks like Luck has slimmed down quite a bit since last December.

Got in my car twice and both times he was talking about Luck losing 50#. Might add if you feel the Colts FO are liars as he states then add Luck to your list of liars as he stated definitively that he will play this year.

18 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So he hasn't been able to hit the weights with his shoulder that's all. 

23 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Luck said he lost 15 pounds....      and we all saw it....    we all noticed it.

Fifteen.

Not 50.      If Dakich is literally saying 50 and not 15 and he believes it,  then he's smoking something that is not legal in Indiana....    

Sorry....    50 pounds could NEVER have been kept a secret.

I’d say somewhere in the middle. I’ve been in bodybuilding/powerlifting for over 20 years. He looked extremely small and skinny from his normal size but NOT 50 pounds less. I could see 20-25 pretty easy

1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

I could care less what Dakich has to say about the Colts. The guy is completely obnoxious. 

I agree 100% Nanny. Only problem is he and some other sports voices are doing all they can do to tear this team and fan base apart regardless if intentional or not.

1 minute ago, hoosierhawk said:

I agree 100% Nanny. Only problem is he and some other sports voices are doing all they can do to tear this team and fan base apart regardless if intentional or not.

The media is feasting on this.

I get some of it, but damn, you'd think having the known and unknown sorted would matter.

5 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

So why doesn’t Luck and company have a press conference and let us know? If nobody is lying and nothing suspicious happened, why not let us know?  He is out for the year so those expectations are gone.  

I get the feeling that is gonna happen sooner than later

24 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Well, someone did just call into Dakich's show about 10 minutes ago claiming that he had inside info and that Luck has a liver condition that will force him to retire lol. So this is what we have to look forward to for the next 10 months.

Oh good grief Charlie Brown

23 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

So why doesn’t Luck and company have a press conference and let us know? If nobody is lying and nothing suspicious happened, why not let us know?  He is out for the year so those expectations are gone.  

Honestly, would this really satisfy you? would you then be cool? So much crappy rumor coming up ever day and it won't stop till we see Andrew on the field. Dakich  closed his show mentioning that his contact told him months ago Luck would not play this year, will never play again and something to the effect that they forced Luck to go along with this.

Say what you want about Dakich but he said since september that Luck wasn't playing this year. He even said point blank the Colts were not being truthful during the whole process and that Luck himself knew that it was all about ticket sales. He says  the guy who gave him the information is as close to Luck as you can get without being family and that the ticket sales thing came straight from Lucks mouth to this person who then told Dakich.  

9 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Honestly, would this really satisfy you? would you then be cool? So much crappy rumor coming up ever day and it won't stop till we see Andrew on the field. Dakich  closed his show mentioning that his contact told him months ago Luck would not play this year, will never play again and something to the effect that they forced Luck to go along with this.

Yes it would

I have never abbreviated 50 lbs as 50# in my life and was legitimately confused by the thread title...

You can't work out your upper body with a shoulder injury, I know from experience. But losing 50 pounds also assumes that he picked up Crohn's Disease from our poor offensive line play...

Yeah 50 pounds is a little far fetched but it wouldn't surprise me if he had a botched surgery.  I'm sure it does happen, all the time.  Maybe not from an NFL perspective because they should have the best doctors treat him.  I'm still curious to know who his doctor was.  Thing is, if the surgery was botched though for some reason, one would think they would send him to another doctor for a second surgery.  

2 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

We aren't exactly easy on the team either. But I will still call myself a fan. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You nailed it with dickich lmao. On a serious side, he will put weight back on in the off season having a year to train and IMO be back around 240.

Yeah one of the things that I'm worried about is whether he'll need another surgery or not.  Hopefully not, that would be horrible.  They would probably wait until the off season, then start saying they expect him back by game one and the whole spiel would start over again :dunno:.  It's a vicious cycle!

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Yeah one of the things that I'm worried about is whether he'll need another surgery or not.  Hopefully not, that would be horrible.  They would probably wait until the off season, then start saying they expect him back by game one and the whole spiel would start over again :dunno:.  It's a vicious cycle!

If he does need another surgery I would have it done now. Not sure what is going on but nobody really knows.

3 hours ago, Imped said:

That's a very standard abbreviation....

In America? In 2017? 

Maybe in like construction/manufacturing or what not...not in real life though...

The thread title is bombastic and its abbreviation is below the standard that this board ought to have, I move to lock the thread and throw away the key. Thank you. :FlamingoDancing:

3 hours ago, Crush22 said:

Dickich is an embarrassment to the State Of Indiana.

He is the Bill O'Reilly of sports talk shows. That is what I refer to him as.

When you call into his show, he will let you speak but then "yeah, but...I am always right" will be the attitude all the time.

I struggle understanding how he could lose 50lbs or even close to it with a supposed "out patient" surgery.

My bypass surgery happened on a Friday.  I was home by the following Thursday.  I did not eat much while in the hospital but I did eat.

I still didn't feel much like eating when I got home but again I did eat and I ate more and more every day.  I weighed myself morning and night and out of nowhere my weight started dropping.

I went from 228 to 195 by the following Wednesday after being home (so 12 days total).  It was weird.  I would weigh say 215 at evening time and the next morning I would be 211 then 209 that evening.  It happened like that every day until it finally stopped at 195.  I am happy to report I am back up to 212 lmao

Anyway, I was just saying more or less that I couldn't stop it once it started.  I even got a little nervous tbh, but it did finally quit.

Tripple bypass is a long way from shoulder surgery and his was outpatient like I said, or at least I heard it was.  So 50 pounds sounds like a lot even if something was in fact botched.

Tomorrow I am going to tweet that my source said 

Andrew Luck is likely to be MVP next year.  I will like those threads better... :cheer: oh wait, I am not a public figure.  Never mind.