Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Nice thing is, when the dust settles from this first round of signings, we will have even better cap position relative to other teams, and will be in good position to add FA's

Yeah, that's what we said with Grigson and look how it turned out.

48 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

That's the dumbest thing I've read on here in some time...

The players are the only reason football exists. The NFL and the teams make billions of dollars off these guys while paying them a minute portion of those profits. All the while retaining all the power in negotiations and capping the salary of rookies. 

And please stop talking about Brady and Manning like they played for free. They are probably the highest paid NFL players ever. Even now, Brady's contracts are structured in a way that benefits him. Get outta here

Don't like what I post, don't read it. Pretty simple. 

1 minute ago, GusBus24 said:

Colts are just sitting around like they do every year and then they end up with jack! They wait to long to make these deals and that is why we end up with washed up old players and over paying for them. Same ol Same ol

we did resign jack....

3 minutes ago, GusBus24 said:

Colts are just sitting around like they do every year and then they end up with jack! They wait to long to make these deals and that is why we end up with washed up old players and over paying for them. Same ol Same ol

This is not the same GM. You know nothing about the current approach/strategy. Quit belly-aching.

Just now, Restored said:

Years of Ryan Grigson has conditioned this forum to be saddened when the "big name" free agents go elsewhere.

We're at a point, with Luck in his 6th year now, where we should be signing a couple big name free agents to accelerate the rebuild to get a SB while Luck is here. Instead, it's Grigson 2.0 all over again. Yeah, I'm pretty upset.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

We're at a point, with Luck in his 6th year now, where we should be signing a couple big name free agents to accelerate the rebuild to get a SB while Luck is here. Instead, it's Grigson 2.0 all over again. Yeah, I'm pretty upset.

Free agency literally just started 20 minutes ago.