Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm.......9th pick?  That would make a definite difference in who you get.  My thought on that is there is someone they are targeting in that "top tier".  Wonder who it is?  Would a guy like Hooker still be there?  I said the other day on tape he reminded me of Ed Reed, and then watching the Combine I heard them say the same thing!

Just now, AZColt11 said:

Hmmmmm.......9th pick?  That would make a definite difference in who you get.  My thought on that is there is someone they are targeting in that "top tier".  Wonder who it is?

Fournette...my Guess

Could be Foster, but last I read his stock is falling

23 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

Could be Foster, but last I read his stock is falling

I think it is reasonable to assume that getting kicked out of the combine is the kiss of death.

Run. Run far away from that knucklehead.

I think the rumor is bogus anyway. The person reporting the story called Chris Ballard, "John Ballard". He has no clue what he is even making up. 

1 minute ago, Jason_S said:

if the Colts trade UP and draft a RB....well I'd be staying off the forums for a couple of weeks. lol

LOL. True.

The fans would pack Chris's bags for him, drive him to the airport, and give him a one-way ticket back to Kansas City,

44 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Texans discussing a deal with Ricky Wagner. 

Aj Bouye talking with eagles 

Colts and redskins both contacted the Bengals about the 9th pick at the combine. 

That one came from a person with 60 followers on twitter. Don't fall for it. It's fake.

20 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

LOL. True.

The fans would pack Chris's bags for him, drive him to the airport, and give him a one-way ticket back to Kansas City,

hell I'd be there with boxes and packing tape lol

Well if we are going to be "extremely competitive" for Bouye we will see just how much we can persuade a top free agent to come here.

According to some people on this forum, playing with Andrew Luck is enough to get free agents to come here instead of better weather locations, bigger markets, no state income tax etc.

We will soon see.

6 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Well if we are going to be "extremely competitive" for Bouye we will see just how much we can persuade a top free agent to come here.

According to some people on this forum, playing with Andrew Luck is enough to get free agents to come here instead of better weather locations, bigger markets, no state income tax etc.

We will soon see.

According to some free agents like frank gore and Andre Johnson 

11 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

We will soon see.

This area does seem to be the one place where Pagano does indeed have some type of magic touch. If Bouye comes to Indy for an interview, there's like an 85% chance that he's a Colt after that meeting.

3 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

This area does seem to be the one place where Pagano does indeed have some type of magic touch. If Bouye comes to Indy for an interview, there's like an 85% chance that he's a Colt after that meeting.

Not sure that closing deals with FA's over the years has really been due to Pagano.  Is that even in his wheelhouse, as opposed to say, Grigson/Ballard/Raye?

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Not sure that closing deals with FA's over the years has really been due to Pagano.  Is that even in his wheelhouse, as opposed to say, Grigson/Ballard/Raye?

Supposedly he's the one that got P-Rob last year, apparently meeting with Chuck is what sealed the deal.

6 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I'm pretty sure over the years people have mentioned that Grigson was known as a "closer". 

Edit: Here's an article on it. Man this seems like a distant memory...

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Colts-Ryan-Grigson-Closing-Like-Mariano-Rivera/c89851e3-28f1-4703-b8ef-a3cf8374a6e9

1 minute ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Supposedly he's the one that got P-Rob last year, apparently meeting with Chuck is what sealed the deal.

Rob needs to make a big leap this year. Maybe isolating him in the slot with Bouye and Davis on the outside will do him wonders.