Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

20 minutes ago, GusBus24 said:

Jags def is going to be nasty. I think this team is only a solid QB and RB away. AFC south is going to keep getting more tough!

Jags are looking good on Paper for sure...but that's just paper. Remember lots of people wanted to hype them up last year after FA and their draft and how well did they do? They've still gotta show they can put all the talent together and develop all thier young guys and turn it into wins on the field, untill they do that, doesn't really mean much right now. There is still alot that has to be proven. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Virtuoso80 said:

That's nuts. Cleveland basically getting a free 2nd round pick because there was no way they were spending $100 million in cap space. Houston now has room to go get whoever they want at QB. They aren't messing around.

3 minutes ago, BCoop said:

That's nuts. Cleveland basically getting a free 2nd round pick because there was no way they were spending $100 million in cap space. Houston now has room to go get whoever they want at QB. They aren't messing around.

Question is what options are there for them to go get that are really any good? Romo... who's probably one hard hit away from being injured again? Not exactly great options by any means for them to go get. Probably nothing that'll match the value of that 2nd rounder they give up, if this is really true and happens.

1 minute ago, BCoop said:

Wouldn't they still have to eat some serious dead cap space?

1 minute ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

I literally just texted my buddy saying that it would be hilarious if this happened!! Sounds like I might get my wish!!:lol:

The Browns, who have more cap space than they know what to do with, just bought a 2nd round pick for $8.5 mil.

Just now, Shive said:

The Browns, who have more cap space than they know what to do with, just bought a 2nd round pick for $8.5 mil.

The ultimate end to this joke would be if Houston didnt get Romo/Cutler and ended up resigning Osweiler on a more team friendly contract for one year. 

2 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

The ultimate end to this joke would be if Houston didnt get Romo/Cutler and ended up resigning Osweiler on a more team friendly contract for one year. 

lmao

I doubt he'd sign with Houston again though..