indyagent17

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

No confidence in the offensive line.

Rightfully so, TBH.

The real question is why call a slip screen? You HAVE to have that 1 yard. So throw it beyond that point. Even if Turbin had hauled that in, he wasn't getting past the marker. He was gonna be lucky to get back to the line of scrimmage. 

But it's nothing we haven't seen before many times, and we'll certainly see it again, so it's all just whatever at this point.

1 hour ago, #12. said:

Outside of 2 PI calls, this team is absolute garbage. 

26 minutes ago, csmopar said:

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

22 minutes ago, kornstar said:

Do they sack Pagano tomorrow or let him finish the year?

13 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

There's the game.  Hopefully this is the first of four straight losses that result in Pagano and Grigson being fired and an actual competent group of people brought in

8 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

If this isnt the nail in the coffin for this regime I dont know what it will take. Pathetic and embarassing. 

7 minutes ago, James said:

Don't care what the "real" fans say.

I hope we lose the last three games thus improving the draft position and resulting in the firing of Pagano and Grigson.

I stated this earlier this season. Changes MUST be made to the coaching staff. This team has been put out of it's misery today. Now we can calmly discuss what can be done.

Kelly was injured again?  I don't like this trend

Opposing defenses have to continually blitz Luck. With the poor O-line and Luck's bad decision making, Luck is guaranteed to throw an INT or two. It happens every time he's under consistent pressure. Other QBs take the sack or throw the ball away, but Luck forces throws.

13 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Can't wait to see anyone on this forum having the balls/ovaries to defend this coaching staff/Grigson... 

Colts are going to win out the rest of season, still miss the playoffs, and ruin their high pick chances.

7 minutes ago, MTC said:

Colts aren't going to fire Pagano or Grigson because Irsay is going to say:

"Look at the Packers game. We won in Lambeau Field. Just a sneak peak of the great potential this team has."

Ignoring the fact the Titans crushed them a week later during Green Bay's losing month 

It's hard to really understand what's happening here. As bad as the talent of this team has been,  the coaching staff has been much much worse. 

I just don't understand why this coaching staff can't see what is so incredibly obvious.  The offensive game plan has not worked all year and the staff stubbornly refused to adapt even in the slightest.  This offense is incredibly predictable.  It's why we get blitzed constantly.  It's why a depleted Houston offense can cover our recievers. It's not intelligent.  It's why we throw screens on 4th and one.  It's why we constantly in shotgun on third and short. 

The defense is the product of the lack of talent but we see bad coaching decisions.  Not play McGill. Sticking Erik Walden back in coverage.  Matching a hurt Vontae one on one with Antonio Brown. 

Talent on this team is subpar.  But with a decent staff this is a team that would be winning the division.

Let's also be clear: Irsay isn't firing anyone.  Based on his comments,  he's acknowledged their vision has been incorrect. And they are in a rebuild.  He's committed to Pagano and Grigson.  Mark my words: no one is getting fired. 

Earlier in the season, I said I could never cheer against this team.  Apparently, "never" wasn't quite as absolute as I thought.  I'm there.  For the final 3 games, I will cheer against this team like a Patriot fan, circa 2007.  For the long term health of Luck and this franchise, it is necessary.  6-10, I know you can do it.

1 minute ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

Let's also be clear: Irsay isn't firing anyone.  Based on his comments,  he's acknowledged their vision has been incorrect. And they are in a rebuild.  He's committed to Pagano and Grigson.  Mark my words: no one is getting fired. 

Wake us up in 2020.  

2 minutes ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

It's hard to really understand what's happening here. As bad as the talent of this team has been,  the coaching staff has been much much worse. 

I just don't understand why this coaching staff can't see what is so incredibly obvious.  The offensive game plan has not worked all year and the staff stubbornly refused to adapt even in the slightest.  This offense is incredibly predictable.  It's why we get blitzed constantly.  It's why a depleted Houston offense can cover our recievers. It's not intelligent.  It's why we throw screens on 4th and one.  It's why we constantly in shotgun on third and short. 

The defense is the product of the lack of talent but we see bad coaching decisions.  Not play McGill. Sticking Erik Walden back in coverage.  Matching a hurt Vontae one on one with Antonio Brown. 

Talent on this team is subpar.  But with a decent staff this is a team that would be winning the division.

This has basically been the issue for 3 years straight and nothing has changed

you're probably right but I pray you're not

I'm not surprised at all.  This team is a joke and has been all year. A loss was not a bad thing as now it won't give Irsay reason to try to nonsense fans that somehow this team is good and that we are progressing. The coaching errors in this game were as bad as the actual performance from the players. And that happens on a weekly basis.

1 minute ago, RomanianColtsFan said:

Luck sucks ....period. Dumb as you know what, Stanford education and all. Holds the ball until he's forced to fumble, and has no idea how to get the offense out  a potential bad play before snap.

Luck's problem is trying to extend things. While I appreciate this, he doesn't have the option to extend like he wants to, so at this point I'd rather him just take a sack or throw it away.

Any one who thinks this is on luck isn't watching.  No one is open. This has been an issue all year. Maybe I'll feel different when I see the all 22  but I doubt it. 

because our routes are the same over and over and over. Chud is just as bad as Pep and needs to go.