Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade Deadline....

Detectacon

I think the Colts need to get another elite RB so the Colts can split that 15 carries per game among the three of them and keep all of them fresh for the offseason.

LOL Offseason or Post Season?  I'm not so convinced the Colts will see the Post Season!

Can we trade Pep and Grigson for someone?  Anyone?  New water boy perhaps...

being reported (Per Schefter) Cleveland wants 2 1st for Thomas.

That would be 2 1sts AND a big salary.  That's actually the same thing as 4 very good players. 

Nah, if I wanted to move AC to RT and find a LT, I'd just as soon draft one in the mid 1st round and find 3 more very good players for other positions.

yep, plus Grigson has been REALLY good in the 3rd round, don't want to give that up.

I don't think Grigson will be here after this season, but we'll see. Either way, Mingo isn't worth a third right now. But he's a versatile and athletic defender with some pass rush. He's definitely better than Werner.

Since the 49ers are having a fire sale, how about trading a fifth or sixth this year and a sixth next year for Joe Staley?

Would love to get Joe. Then put Castanzo at RT. Think the guards are fine. Center is the problem now. Harrison not only fumbles the ball but I saw him get man handled and pancaked a few plays.