Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you like the Sunday a.m. games?

oldunclemark

Man, OUM. This is a tough question for me. I really do enjoy watching these games on Sunday morning. I just am having trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that the NFL is going to foreign countries and setting up shop in the future. I love England. I really do.

I guess it's gonna take a little getting used to after a team is eventually established there. It's kinda weird. I've always been one for change as long as it is positive. And this would certainly be positive. Gonna be interesting, that's for sure. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for expansion. Just never thought I'd see the NFL in other countries in my lifetime.

Love the games as it's fun to wake up early and enjoy football, but I still hope they don't have an NFL franchise outside the U.S. It would completely kill the team that lives in London traveling back and forth most weeks. Mexico wouldn't be as bad travel-wise, but there's a lot of players that probably wouldn't want to live in Mexico, seeing how dangerous it is.

No- I'm not up Sunday morning :)

I like seeing games like thurs as a fan but this NFL greed is disgusting for the players. Half as much rest/practicing on the thurs short week. That takes a toll on the older players who are just getting back to speed by thurs and now traveling to England and Mexico and maybe Germany. Of all sports to shorten the rest time.

I think a Mexico franchise is a worse idea than a London one, which I'm already not a fan of. The truth of it is that players wouldn't want to play there as much as any other franchise.

As for the early games, I tend to sleep through them haha

I think a Mexico franchise is a worse idea than a London one, which I'm already not a fan of. The truth of it is that players wouldn't want to play there as much as any other franchise.

As for the early games, I tend to sleep through them haha

I think some NFL players would love to live in Mexico City..

..and there's no time zone problems there's and no weather issues. I've heard the NFL is very popular in Mexico.

They already watch

I like it for having a game on Sunday morning.   More football to watch is good for me.

I don't like it because I think it is a waste of time.   The NFL doesn't really need the UK.   In fact the NFL Europe failed. 

I think they are doing it just because they have the funds to do it.    

I also don't like how it screws the teams that have to give up a home game.   That's complete nonsense.  

nope, don't like it.  

the players and coaches dont like it either.

it also screws a team out of a home game

But for football fans, it is pretty cool.   Players and coaches shouldn't matter.   They are such a small % of fans.  

I cant warp my head around the fact that they want to set up shop in England and not Canada, fans here in Canada are nuts, if anybody has ever been to an NHL game in Montreal, Edmonton or Winnepeg its crazy!!, Bluejays baseball this year, Toronto is so close, so many fans already, great money to be made, it makes so much sense, yet its London and LA, and Mexico! seriously

I love it. Waking up to football first thing on my Sunday morning is fantastic!

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the fact the NFL is playing games in other countries outside the U.S. My only problem with it is that each time they play in London, one team has to give up a home game and that's not entirely fair to the team or the fans who are season ticket holders.

I love it. Waking up to football first thing on my Sunday morning is fantastic!

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the fact the NFL is playing games in other countries outside the U.S. My only problem with it is that each time they play in London, one team has to give up a home game and that's not entirely fair to the team or the fans who are season ticket holders.

I'm with you.

For selfish reasons, I love it.

Fair and practical reason, I'm against it.