Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lance Louis and Todd Herremans benched.

Dustin

This is the 5 they need to stick with the rest of the year...Except Reitz at LG, No more Lance, Been their, Don't need to go their again. If Thornton stinks then so be it, Let him learn. He has the physical talent to dominate. If he gets in trouble again then put Herremans in if you have to....No more Louis

Should be:

LT-Castonzo

LG-Reitz

C-Holmes

RG-Thornton(Though Herremans would be on standby)

RT-Mewhort

Here's what I was hoping for and what I think it should be.

Castanzo-Reitz-Holmes-Thornton-Mewhort

I think Reitz is best suited at guard. He never was that good at RT until the playoffs last year. He's best position is guard! And especially if he could play next to Castanzo.

Also btw. Wonder how Donald Thomas is feeling these days? Could be brought back for vet minimum you know.

Instead of getting Herremans we could have traded a 5th to the Saints and gotten Ben Grubbs. Yes he's old but he'd be way better than Herremans. And Herremans is older I think. But what else do you expect from Grigson. He'd rather have mediocre players than good players.

Here's what I was hoping for and what I think it should be.

Castanzo-Reitz-Holmes-Thornton-Mewhort

I think Reitz is best suited at guard. He never was that good at RT until the playoffs last year. He's best position is guard! And especially if he could play next to Castanzo.

Also btw. Wonder how Donald Thomas is feeling these days? Could be brought back for vet minimum you know.

If we lose this time because of shaky offensive line, I see us going to free agency or trading