Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vince Wilfork is a big, BIG man!

NewColtsFan

Don't worry, your defense gets to play that inept offense. That more than makes up.

I don't know why a few fans around here get worried about Watt so much anymore, He gets his sacks inevitably  in just about at least 1 a game(3 games against us to this point he has not recorded a sack out of 8 played)....Yet the Texans have only beat us twice since he came into the league and 1 of those was in 2011 when we were easy pickings

I don't know why a few fans around here get worried about Watt so much anymore, He gets his sacks inevitably  in just about at least 1 a game(3 games against us to this point he has not recorded a sack out of 8 played)....Yet the Texans have only beat us twice since he came into the league and 1 of those was in 2011 when we were easy pickings

Watt's impact is felt in every game he plays in, it's not just about the sacks. He's only been getting better and better every year, I don't see why someone wouldn't be worried about him or his teammates who benefit from the havoc he wreaks.

Don't worry, your defense gets to play that inept offense. That more than makes up.

Still, it's a nasty front 7

Seems to be the theme for the Colts this year. Facing nasty front 7's

Pittsburgh

St. Louis

Buffalo

New York Jets

Carolina

Houston

Miami

Pretty solid list imo

Vince is LARGE and in charge.....      What do you think?     Is he pushing 400?!?

Oh,   I'm sorry,  I forgot...........    The camera always adds 10 pounds!   :funny:

nfl_g_wilfork11_1296x729.jpg

Wow..I've known he has always been HUGE but that looks dangerously large. Can any of the Pat fans comment on if he looks the same etc or if he has gotten even bigger.

It's pretty bad when you can't even find an NFL jersey that fits.

I don't mean to sound mean but it looks like Wilfor ATE the NFL player that would have worn that uniform. Kudos to him though because that man is a monster if he can move that mass and is still motivated to play.

Pittsburgh no longer has a good defense, they've relied more on offense in recent years.

Only good player on defense is Cameron Haywood now that Jason Worilds and Troy Polamalu retired. Same with Brett Keisel.

Steve McLendon and Cam Thomas are not to fear at all.

Pittsburgh no longer has a good defense, they've relied more on offense in recent years.

Only good player on defense is Cameron Haywood now that Jason Worilds and Troy Polamalu retired. Same with Brett Keisel.

Steve McLendon and Cam Thomas are not to fear at all.

.....what does any of this have to do with this thread? Or any other thread for that matter lol.

I wonder what kind of shape his knees are in.  Years of the stresses of the NFL trenches, plus having to carry around all that weight, I wouldn't be surprised if he needs some surgeries after he retires

I wonder that too 21. Once the knees can't handle the strain anymore, it's pretty much a rap career wise. 

I saw Vince shooting hoops with his kids last night on NFL Total Access [i don't get HBO/Hard Knocks] & Wilfork looked pretty agile for a guy his size. I was very impressed actually. 

Still, it's a nasty front 7

Seems to be the theme for the Colts this year. Facing nasty front 7's

Pittsburgh

St. Louis

Buffalo

New York Jets

Carolina

Houston

Miami

Pretty solid list imo

^^^

.....what does any of this have to do with this thread? Or any other thread for that matter lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOCGM-QLq8

big man with meat!!!!!!!!!!!!

This always makes me laugh because Vince isn't afraid to shake what his momma gave him. It's cool to see a dude of his stature just let it all hang out man. I admire that level of swag & confidence. 

Wow, that steak looks enormous. Ah man, I'm hungry now.  haha  In all seriousness, Wilfork will take JJ's game up a whole nuther level just on the attention Vince will warrant & his intelligence alone. 

It still royally ticks me off that JJ Watt never got the MVP award. I like Rogers but that is such bull crap. JJ does everything man: Sack QBs, deflect passes, intercept passes, & score TDs as a TE. 

I'd even say this if JJ didn't go to my Alma Mater: JJ was bleeping robbed man. He just was. There's no way to sugarcoat it. Off my soap box now. 

• 3 weeks later...

That guy is massive.

haha VW (as large as one) kinda reminds me of Nate Newton years ago. I'll never forget the Cowboys Thanksgiving game where John Madden circled the extremely large turkey leg and said to the effect : "See, this is reserved for Nate Newton" one of the funniest in game comments ever made on-air during a football game. It became a tradition afterwards. Each year, Madden used the TelePrompTer to help his comments on food and players during the Thanksgiving games. Ah, what great memories. :)

Vince is LARGE and in charge.....      What do you think?     Is he pushing 400?!?

Oh,   I'm sorry,  I forgot...........    The camera always adds 10 pounds!   :funny:

So how many cameras are on him?!

Man - his head really doesn't match.