Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not even all the Beer in the world could cheer me up right now!

AndrewQB1

Doubt Peyton wants to come back now since his arch rival just got the elusive ring #4.

It don't really bother me as bad as I thought it would.

Now the Patriots can rest....their fans can take it easy now cause they've won it all, and all the jokes and stuff we've made at them for years is under the rug.

As bad as Seattle's defense played, do not tell me they deserved to win that game. #1 defense who nearly lost to a half 50% Rodgers, and just got destroyed by old man Brady.

It's funny as hell that this is the same Seattle team that held Manning to just 8 points last year.

The Pats deserved it. They wanted it way more 

Doubt Peyton wants to come back now since his arch rival just got the elusive ring #4.

It don't really bother me as bad as I thought it would.

Now the Patriots can rest....their fans can take it easy now cause they've won it all, and all the jokes and stuff we've made at them for years is under the rug.

As bad as Seattle's defense played, do not tell me they deserved to win that game. #1 defense who nearly lost to a half 50% Rodgers, and just got destroyed by old man Brady.

It's funny as hell that this is the same Seattle team that held Manning to just 8 points last year.

This defense isn't as good as last yr. they just looked as dominant down the stretch because they played turd QBs

The silver lining is that this could possibly be the last SB for New England for a while. Belichick and Brady aren't getting any younger, and when they go it's all gonna go down hill.

How's that?...the Pats could very well go back again next year. Colts have lots of work to do to over take them in just one offseason. The gap between the two teams is significant right now.

I've always thought this was kind of a silly thing to say about a winning team.

No, the Seahawks wanted it more. Their OC/HC just had a brain fart. The wrong team won Did you see the Seahawks on those impressive first half and second half ending drives with almost no time on the clock? They absolutely dominated the Pats except where it mattered most... on the final play call, and all because their coaching staff got cute.

Horrible ending to a fantastic Superbowl imo.

No, the Seahawks wanted it more. Their OC/HC just had a brain fart. The wrong team one. Did you see the Seahawks on those impressive first half and second half ending drives with almost no time on the clock? They absolutely dominated the Pats except where it mattered most... on the final play call, and all because their coaching staff got cute.

Horrible ending to a fantastic Superbowl imo.

They didn't dominate the Pats at all

The silver lining is that this could possibly be the last SB for New England for a while. Belichick and Brady aren't getting any younger, and when they go it's all gonna go down hill.

we'll just have to see if this is true. They have a problem now with the salary cap. They are over by 5.5 mill by over the cap .com site for next year lets see who they can keep and who they have to let go.

Carroll, deserved it, he basically ruined the USC program and gets to jump to the NFL with no penalty (Same as Calipari)

I loathe the Patriots but it was just deserts for Petey, What a stupid call, you have arguably the best RB in the league and they pass in tight coverage??

The Pats let them pass all over them, and they did intercept Brady twice.

12-21 247 2-1 and 3-10 on 3rd down.....hardly passing all over them.

Pats had more 1st downs, were 8-14 on 3rd down, ran twice as many plays and won the time of possession. That's hardly getting dominated.

As much as it sucks to see Brady ring, it really doesn't matter. The Manning vs Brady debate was barely hanging on by a thread anyway.

On the bright side I can't stand Struggle Wilson, and the way the game ended couldn't have been better. Not giving Lynch the ball but relying on the glorified game manager to win the game. Dude throws a pick from the 1 yard line on 2nd and goal with 2 timeouts. Hahahaha * Wilson.

Sick as a pig!!!!!

Don't be fellow Colt Fan.

This super bowl, just like all the previous ones is tainted for the cheaters. In just about everyone's minds,except maybe for new Englanders and the talking heads their so called accomplishments are because of cheating and fixed games etc..

Let's hope for a successful off-season for our Colts.

Don't be fellow Colt Fan.

This super bowl, just like all the previous ones is tainted for the cheaters. In just about everyone's minds,except maybe for new Englanders and the talking heads their so called accomplishments are because of cheating and fixed games etc..

Let's hope for a successful off-season for our Colts.

ah yesss!! The salty tears of the haters....so wonderful!! It's like winning +...my team gets a trophy, and I get to witness the hater tears...life is so good!

Sick as a pig!!!!!

Man, don't let it get to you this much.  As of right now, every team is 0-0 as the season is over.

NE will get it's banner with an asterisk next to it.  If they'd won everything cleanly, no one would have any doubt.  

What you see here on the board are people (with the exception of one or two who actually come here to talk football and with whom I enjoy the banter) who never would have returned if Lynch had run the ball in.  Don't worry about these clowns.  

ah yesss!! The salty tears of the haters....so wonderful!! It's like winning +...my team gets a trophy, and I get to witness the hater tears...life is so good!

Again, you are flattering yourself.   The fact that you support such an unethical team certainly says a lot about you.  Win it clean, you'll get our respect.  NE hasn't done that yet.  

haha. I'm not crying and I'm not even feeling bad about it. Their known CHEATERS and EVERYONE knows that,even non football fans know that and Everything they have done and will do is Tainted and has a mental asterisk.

That's just FACT and that is their LEGACY. Period.

Lol...really? That's funny - I was just reading the Packers fan forum...they are almost as happy as Pats fans are about the outcome last night. No talk of "tainted legacies" whatsoever...

Lol...really? That's funny - I was just reading the Packers fan forum...they are almost as happy as Pats fans are about the outcome last night. No talk of "tainted legacies" whatsoever...

Because they lost to Seattle.

And why are you on our board? Get lost.

Edit: the fact that you lurk on other team's boards says a lot about you.

Then what is this?

The Colts are my 2nd favorite team. I was a huge Bert Jones fan back in the day. Good times. But haters are haters no matter who they root for, and it's pretty weak sauce to be crying about "cheating" by one team in a league where everyone is doing something. Nobody really cares that much about the Falcons pumping in noise or the Browns texting down to the field...because those teams suck and nobody cares. Crying about the Patriots is pure sour grapes.