Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots being investigated for Deflating footballs.....(Mega Merge)

RealityIsLuck

Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are liars and cheaters. They cheat, then they lie about cheating.

They both should be suspended for the Super Bowl, and into next season.

Brady really showed his true colors when he made the snide remark about how the Colts spent time squeezing footballs. Wow .. I can't tell you how shocked I am that he would stoop so low to make that remark

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few thoughts:

1) I think this thing is over. Pats know the league has nothing on them to prove tampering. They were very measured in their responses both pressers.

2) I think the league may end up saying that the refs did not do their job with the inspection. I have thought this all along.

3) This is going to look bad again for Goodell trying to prove a ball tampering job .. nearly impossible as so many talking heads have said.

bwahahahaha

Few thoughts:

1) I think this thing is over. Pats know the league has nothing on them to prove tampering. They were very measured in their responses both pressers.

2) I think the league may end up saying that the refs did not do their job with the inspection. I have thought this all along.

3) This is going to look bad again for Goodell trying to prove a ball tampering job .. nearly impossible as so many talking heads have said.

This certainly isn't over, to think otherwise is ridiculous.

Few thoughts:

They can and should take measures against the team as a whole. All 12 balls were tampered with. Because they can't prove who's responsible doesn't meant your cheating bunch of low lives are getting away with this. 

Few thoughts:

1. you could not be further from the truth. this is FAR from over, just WAIT until they get out to arizona. This is a four lane highway at 4 am, out there on media day it will be the highway at 8 am

2. the refs did actually do their job correctly, and if they lied and said they didnt, no one will buy it anyway

3. How would this look bad on Goodell? He is trying to get to the bottom of this. Even if it is impossible like you and talking heads say why would he look bad? He looked bad before for Spygate and Ray Rice but if anything look how bad your team looks.

Your messiah is a fraud.

Few thoughts:

You are out of your mind, ahahahahahaahahahaha. If the suspension are handed sown you need to leave the forum for the entire duration along with Tom and Bill.

Few thoughts:

You are unbelievable.  Did you even watch the Trainwreck  of a Presser...???     

This is FAR from over, and if you think it is you're :nutz:

If there are suspensions, and they lose all Patriot fans here should leave the forum for the duration of them too. If they lose the game with Brady on the field it will mean he has lost as many games as he has one... and cement his legacy as a big game choker when they can't cheat anyway.

That line is as classless as they get, and he will soon be backpeddling from it.

Not giving up my friends over this.  

That's silly

Few thoughts:

de·ni·al
dəˈnīəl/
noun

1. the action of declaring something to be untrue.
    "she shook her head in denial"
    synonyms: contradiction, refutation, rebuttalrepudiationdisclaimerMore

• the refusal of something requested or desired.
      "the denial of insurance to people with certain medical conditions"
      synonyms: refusal, withholding; More

• a statement that something is not true.
      plural noun: denials
      "official denials"
      synonyms: contradiction, refutation, rebuttalrepudiationdisclaimerMore

They can and should take measures against the team as a whole. All 12 balls were tampered with. Because they can't prove who's responsible doesn't meant your cheating bunch of low lives are getting away with this. 

Wait for the investigation and the exact psi of the balls. They were all at the minimum and all could have lost air from use.

Few thoughts:

And the pats get away with cheating their way to the SB. Sad for the nfl.

I am telling you guys from a Comms perspective this over. Bill and Brady would have never denied anything if the league had anything on them.

Remember spygate? Bill admitted immediately. He knew the league had the goods.

"Too often, competitive violations have gone unpunished because conclusive proof of the violation was lacking,” Goodell wrote in that memo. “I believe we should reconsider the standard of proof to be applied in such cases, and make it easier for a competitive violation to be established. And where a violation is shown, I intend to impose more stringent penalties on both the club and the responsible individual(s). I will also be prepared to make greater use of draft choice forfeiture in appropriate cases. I believe this will have the effect of deterring violations and making peop2008le more willing to report violations on a timely basis.”

Roger Goodell 2008

I am telling you guys from a Comms perspective this over. Bill and Brady would have never denied anything if the league had anything on them.

From a comms perspective.... lmao.

Then tell us who deflate the 11 out of 12 balls.

Few thoughts:

They don't have to prove it.  There is no reasonable doubt the pats altered them.   The refs inspected them fine.  The refs didn't didn't deflate them, the colts didn't deflate them.  The colts footballs were fine, so it isn't the weather.  Also, there is testimony from the colts at the last game, and the ravens from the playoff game.

There is no reasonable doubt.

And if he admitted again he would probably be banned from the NFL or at least suspended from the SB, yea youre right he has no reason to lie

Wait for the investigation and the exact psi of the balls. They were all at the minimum and all could have lost air from use.

We don't have to wait for the PSI on the balls.    We have them.

11 of the 12 were at 10.5 PSI....   2 full pounds below the minimum.

The 12th ball was said to be just below 12.5,  also below the minimum allowed,  but just a little bit.

And no one in the football community is saying you can lose 2 pounds per ball due to weather, which (A) wasn't that cold, and (B) the Colts balls were all legal.     They were measured also and all found to be between 12.5 and 13.5.

I think Brady is saying nothing because (A) the NFL can't prove it's him right now, and (B) he does not want to risk being suspended for the Super Bowl.    So, until the NFL can prove it's him,  he'll deny.      But as of now,  John Madden says it's him,  Troy Aikman says it's him and Mark Brunell says it's him.    And I suspect there are a lot more NFL types saying the exact same thing.