Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Texans predictions

RockThatBlue

This game is a mixed bag, which leads me to believe that anything can happen. You have the JJ Watt factor and we know that Andrew Luck has not faired well with intense QB pressure as in previous games against the Steelers and more recently the Browns. But to be fair, most QB's don't. Look for Luck to run the ball more often this game. But on the flipside, the Texans have been poor with pass protection which favors the Colts and Andre Johnson is out. Unless the Colts have an explosive pass game with less turnovers and can get off to a better start in the first half, I predict a close finish. Colts 21 Texans 17. GO COLTS!!!

35-20. Easy win, with some of the points coming after a big lead results in playing some prevent defense late in the game. Don't have a bad feeling about this game. If it means anything, I felt the Steelers and Patriots games turning bad before they started. So obviously I am an authority figure now. 

The Texans are hungry and they need this game so it should be relatively close, however this is a game where if the Colts lost I would be very concerned. The Colts should win, and I think they will, but I expect a good fight out of the Texans. Offensively we need to avoid the slow start, turnovers, and I think we'll be okay. Defensively we must stop the run. Houston runs the ball more than any other team in the NFL and that will be a huge part of their plan especially if Andre Johnson doesn't play. Getting off to a fast start and forcing the Texans to play catch up without Andre Johnson and forcing Fitzpatrick to beat us is key. 

35-20. Easy win, with some of the points coming after a big lead results in playing some prevent defense late in the game. Don't have a bad feeling about this game. If it means anything, I felt the Steelers and Patriots games turning bad before they started. So obviously I am an authority figure now.

Did you also happen to stay at a Holiday Inn Express yesterday?

24-17 :colts:

They're coming to play today. This is it for them. They lose and they can just start planning for next season

24-17 :colts:

They're coming to play today. This is it for them. They lose and they can just start planning for next season

24-17 sounds like the O-line will be fine?

Let's be real. Colts defense isn't good enough to score 4 points.

Good point. But our offense isn't usually good enough to score in the thousands, so I guess it'll be opposite day today. Andre is out though, so I have to cut at least 1,000 points from my prediction. :P

Good point. But our offense isn't usually good enough to score in the thousands, so I guess it'll be opposite day today. Andre is out though, so I have to cut at least 1,000 points from my prediction. :P

You preparing for another loss today ?

I have a avatar for you when you lose & I would wear 1 of your choice for 1 month if my Colts lose a 30 day reminder for the loser  are you ready for Lucky # 13 ?

You preparing for another loss today ?

I have a avatar for you when you lose & I would wear 1 of your choice for 1 month if my Colts lose a 30 day reminder for the loser  are you ready for Lucky # 13 ?

Bet is on. I hope you are ready for a S.Watt or maybe even Fitz avatar :)

How about a Reggie avatar this may be his last season .

IMG_0003-4-1.jpg

Cool, I used a Reggie avatar the last time I lost a bet so it is fitting. I'll see if I can find out how to change it on my phone, if not I will do it when I get off of work tonight.

lol at Luck scoring more points for the Texans than the Texans did.

This will be a delicious week listening to local Houston sports radio.  Did you all know that if the Texans would've gotten every break in every game this year like they deserve to, while there opponents get none, then by golly they would be like 14-0 right now!

Houston is a "pretty good team"' ...   

I am really interested to see how this game unfolds...   With DALLAS on the horizon..   

Like I said...         lets see .......        oh nevermind..   ;)

Houston is a spectacularly average team, and the Colts are slightly above average at best.

We will get curbstomped by the first good team we play in the playoffs.