Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck for MVP!

Synthetic

This kid is the best quarterback in the league, period.

I don't care what any other QB does now, I am sold on Luck as the #1, and no one is about to persuade my opinion to differ.

Forget everyone else, just WOW. From what I have seen, this kid is amazing. He's an old school quarterback that I grew up watching, reminds me so much of my two favorites, Favre (in his prime) and Moon.

If any QB deserves a Super Bowl in this league today, it's totally Andrew Luck, and he's only been in the league 3 years, yet totally deserves it. I am blown away with how well this kid plays! GO LUCK!

Honestly.....   Luck hasn't been all that great tonight.

He's missed way too many passes.   He's under 60 percent.

He's shown flashes.   And he's done a nice job.    But this is not even close to the best he's played this year.......

Still....   if your argument is that Luck is special.....   then we agree!       :thmup:

heeheee..     

He's shown flashes.   And he's done a nice job.    But this is not even close to the best he's played this year.......

Still....   if your argument is that Luck is special.....   then we agree!   :thmup:

Davis and Toler for sure "Co MVP's" on D for the Colts ...    maybe league wide if it all works out. 

But Watt is just an animal.    He is dang near a Reggie White clone.      He just blows the line up and out runs everyone.

Vontae Davis for MVP

This kid is the best quarterback in the league, period.

I don't care what any other QB does now, I am sold on Luck as the #1, and no one is about to persuade my opinion to differ.

Forget everyone else, just WOW. From what I have seen, this kid is amazing. He's an old school quarterback that I grew up watching, reminds me so much of my two favorites, Favre (in his prime) and Moon.

If any QB deserves a Super Bowl in this league today, it's totally Andrew Luck, and he's only been in the league 3 years, yet totally deserves it. I am blown away with how well this kid plays! GO LUCK!

First off remove your pic under your post...I don't care if it's Manning or not that SB loss still stings...second the media almost crowns Manning, Brady, or Rodgers as MVP...because of his int's which is stupid imo Luck won't get the MVP he deserves but as long as he gets SB MVP ill be happy haha

Luck is a great QB...GREATEST??? NO...no way. He has far to many accuracy issues... if he can get his interceptions DOWN and his completion percentage up then yes...I'd call him the GREATEST.

....and YES....I do think the kid will get there :)

No QB makes every throw.

He's definitively top 5 now I think:

-Brady

-Peyton

-Brees

-Rodgers

-Luck

He has a shot at MVP considering how the O-Line has played at times. I think that will be in the minds of voters. Also doesn't hurt that he is leading the NFL in like every major QB stat. Breaking all of Peyton's team records in his 3rd year.

If nothing else, it should finally make people realize that Wilson isn't even in the same galaxy as Luck.

Still....   if your argument is that Luck is special.....   then we agree!       :thmup:

Thanks NCF.  Pretty much sums it up for me.

Uhh...really??? no where in my response did I imply that he has to make every throw...I just said he needs improvement here.

IF you want to get "TECHNICAL" every QB makes every throw...it's just a matter of if it's completed or not.

If you're unhappy to be here then go home.

Thanks NCF.  Pretty much sums it up for me.

Honestly,  I think the person who will be hardest on Luck,  will be Luck himself.

I think when Andrew and the coaches look at this game tape,  they won't be happy with many of the decisions and throws he made.

Still....   it's hard wrap around your brain around the idea that he wasn't special tonight and the team put up 40 and he threw for 350 with 4 TD's and ZERO interceptions.

Luck really upset me tonight. So many missed throws, and that moronic throw to avoid the sack is something he HAS TO HAS TO stop doing if we are going to get to the next level as a team. It's reckless and at that point it very much was a game. He has to play smarter. I know the numbers don't necessarily support this, and I'll sound like a crazy man, but I think Luck looked better his first two seasons, then he has to this point in his 3rd season. Sure, he made plenty of mistakes back then, but there was something magical about him. He's become so pocket oriented, and while that's great for his long-term health it has taken away a dimension of his game, which was invaluable.

Luck really upset me tonight. So many missed throws, and that moronic throw to avoid the sack is something he HAS TO HAS TO stop doing if we are going to get to the next level as a team. It's reckless and at that point it very much was a game. He has to play smarter. I know the numbers don't necessarily support this, and I'll sound like a crazy man, but I think Luck looked better his first two seasons, then he has to this point in his 3rd season. Sure, he made plenty of mistakes back then, but there was something magical about him. He's become so pocket oriented, and while that's great for his long-term health it has taken away a dimension of his game, which was invaluable.

Ha ha.

You have misspelt your username BTW.