Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Spectacular effort....

John Dee

WoW...        very nice fellas...   

A lot of mistakes and Indy STILL DOMINATED Cincy...        

This is the best tackling Colt team I can ever remember...    Stellar job guys.  

And Coach P ...  I owe you an apology..    You are getting this team locked and loaded for games right now....  

Go Colts...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best game so far in all three phases. Defense was dominant and the offense was efficient. One thing I would like the team to improve on is Luck not holding on the ball so long, he's taking too many hits. I know he's a strong guy but as he gets into his early 30's, those hits will start to add up.

Pagano and Manusky are building a championship defense for sure..

This defense would be insane with Mathis right now..

Agreed.

I almost forgot about Arthur Jones as well, he was projected to be our best D-Lineman this year. He should be back in time for the next game.

Jones-Redding-Chapman-Francois-Kerr-Hughes is a monster rotation on the D-line.

Agreed.

I almost forgot about Arthur Jones as well, he was projected to be our best D-Lineman this year. He should be back in time for the next game.

Jones-Redding-Chapman-Francois-Kerr-Hughes is a monster rotation on the D-line.

Redding looks like a pro bowler out there. Our d line has been incredible

We still need to see how well they play against a good offense.

Indy are 0-2 against elite offenses this season.

Who is "we"?  Denver is #21 of 32 teams on offense, how do they rank as "ELITE"? I bet you think the Seahawks are "ELITE" too huh? Go troll elsewhere bud.

Who is "we"?  Denver is #21 of 32 teams on offense, how do they rank as "ELITE"? I bet you think the Seahawks are "ELITE" too huh? Go troll elsewhere bud.

What are you talking about? Denver are ranked 3rd in points scored and 4th in passing.

I have no idea where you are getting 21st from.

We still need to see how well they play against a good offense.

Indy are 0-2 against elite offenses this season.

Baltimore had a top ten offense.

No they did not.

Yes they did, and they still do.  They are 7th in the league averaging 389.8 yards/game (Denver is 8th at 389.0).  Cincy was 5th in the league prior to today.

Baltimore also is 5th in points scored per game while Cincy was ranked 9th. 

Our D is solid.  We have the number 1 ranked offense (yards/game and pts/game), Philly is #2 in pts/game at 30.5 and Denver is #3 in pts/game at 29.4.  Denver put up 31 on us, so it's not like they scorched our D and our D has gotten a lot better since.  Philly scored 30 on us, slightly less than their average and 14 of them came off our O turning the ball over (one turnover happened to be on our own 26).

We're only going to get better with A Jones back.

lol are you being serious right now? How about they have played two games less than most teams? They have had their bye and haven't played yet today.

Gee whiz you are trying to make the dumbest argument I have ever seen. Total offense? When they haven't even played this week? So dumb.

They are ranked highly NOW.

They played the Colts before they blew out Tampa and the Falcons. They were not ranked in the top 10 when they played Indy.

Top 5 in DVOA as of week 4.. Give me time and I'll pull some more stats.

I'm sorry you're just wrong on this one and need to stop digging yourself further into defending something that is clearly wrong.

lol are you being serious right now? How about they have played two games less than most teams? They have had their bye and haven't played yet today.

Gee whiz you are trying to make the dumbest argument I have ever seen. Total offense? When they haven't even played this week? So dumb.

So then how do YOU rank them "ELITE" when they hav'nt played yet today and have had a bye?  :popcorn:

And yet they're 9th in total points.

Any post in which you're writing "Denver is not an elite offense because they're 21st in total yards"  you just need to stop and hit cancel or delete.

It's just good old fashion silly.......

What's the old saying....?

"There are lies, darn lies and statistics."    

Well,  this is one of those arguments.......

They are ranked highly NOW.

They played the Colts before they blew out Tampa and the Falcons. They were not ranked in the top 10 when they played Indy.

They were averaging 27.5 points/game before they played us, they average 27.3 points a game now -- even after putting up 48 and 29 points in games after we played them. 

And yet they're 9th in total points.

Any post in which you're writing "Denver is not an elite offense because they're 21st in total yards" you just need to stop and hit cancel or delete.

It's just good old fashion silly.......

It's somewhat funny that we're having to prove context and correct the factual info on BOTH sides of this argument :P