Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is a 7-9 team.

peytonmanning18

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Richardson fumbled twice, Hamilton and Pagano insist on being a "power run" team even with 3 minutes left and Andrew Luck as your QB.  The calls killed is but the Colts killed themselves and didn't deserve to win with that pathetic 2nd half.  We'll be 7-9 and watching Houston win the division.

please go find another team to root for.  it will leave more space for the rest of us.

we were running the ball well tonight and they lost their NT and were playing with a 3rd string MLB.  no problem with trying to run the ball with under 3 minutes left.  we beat the eagles tonight, but got screwed by a bunch of bad calls.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory posting
Hidden by Nadine, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory posting

This team is pathetic, run by a drugged out alcoholic owner, an incompetent gm, conservative to the point of * coaches, a highly overrated quarterback and plagued with injuries.  If this game didn't serve as a wake up call than I'm afraid you are a delusional little fanboy and a part of the problem. 

please go find another team to root for.  it will leave more space for the rest of us.

we were running the ball well tonight and they lost their NT and were playing with a 3rd string MLB.  no problem with trying to run the ball with under 3 minutes left.  we beat the eagles tonight, but got screwed by a bunch of bad calls.

3 minutes left, Andrew Luck is your QB, 2 runs right up the middle.  If Luck is a top 5 QB, you don't do that.  Peyton Manning wouldn't do that, Tom Brady wouldn't do that, Drew Brees wouldn't do that, Aaron Rodgers wouldn't do that.  

The refs were bad but  Luck kept the Eagles in the game with so many bad throws. There were so many WR's open but Luck didn't read the entire field. Luck has regressed a lot since last year and continues to struggle vs the blitz.

He had a few bad throws. They had a lot of pressure. I guess we were watching two different games

Why are there overreactions on every forum after a loss.

overreactions??  what are you talking about?  our team is pathetic.  we should trade Luck and fire everybody.  Hell, they should just disband the team.  Yeah, that's it.  everybody is gone tomorrow.  start from scratch, that would be better than what we have.  we will be lucky to finish 1-15 with our tough division.  heck, we couldn't even beat these two cupcakes. :loco:  :rollseyes:

y'all all need to chill.... like seriously..... we could've very easily won this week and last week. Against 2 very good teams. Honestly, probably the best 2 teams we'll play all year. If it was jackosnville and cleveland I'd be concerned but some of you guys absolutely blow my mind

Edited by 21isSuperman

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - personal shot
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - personal shot

This team is pathetic, run by a drugged out alcoholic owner, an incompetent gm, conservative to the point of * coaches, a highly overrated quarterback and plagued with injuries.  If this game didn't serve as a wake up call than I'm afraid you are a delusional little fanboy and a part of the problem. 

You are equally horrendous as a poster and apparently a person.

y'all all need to chill.... like seriously..... we could've very easily won this week and last week. Against 2 very good teams. Honestly, probably the best 2 teams we'll play all year. If it was jackosnville and cleveland I'd be concerned but some of you guys absolutely blow my mind

In all fairness to Cleveland I think they will actually be a decent team, but I get what you are saying for sure.

Uh, Richardson fumbled twice, Hamilton and Pagano insist on being a "power run" team even with 3 minutes left and Andrew Luck as your QB.  The calls killed is but the Colts killed themselves and didn't deserve to win with that pathetic 2nd half.  We'll be 7-9 and watching Houston win the division.

If we run it, we go up 10 and win anyways.  

I'm honestly confused, so did you want us to run or pass because you seem to be against both?

No.    This is not a 7-9 team.

But this is a 7-9 post, and that may be giving you too much credit.

Wow.    That's embarrassing.      Seriously.

What have you seen that that would indicate this team finishing any better than 7-9? The fact that we can't generate any kind of pass rush and linebackers who couldn't cover me doesn't bode well. I say 8-8....maybe.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda this is a very flawed team with a terrible D our coaching staff scares me along with our incompetent GM

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - response to hidden post

Why does one need to be overly pessimistic to avoid being "part of the problem"? They've had a rough first two weeks but there is less reason to assume they'll fail than succeed.

We won't win our division if we don't fix our defense that's a guaranteed fact! We have done rather well against the run but against the pass we stink!

We have lots of improvements to make and for once our offensive line looked as good as it has in quite some time, both running backs were awesome but come on pagano and pep use your qb to air it out a little more.

What have you seen that that would indicate this team finishing any better than 7-9? The fact that we can't generate any kind of pass rush and linebackers who couldn't cover me doesn't bode well. I say 8-8....maybe.

You realize we had this game won until we caught two bad breaks.

The pick that happened with TYH got held/interferred with,  otherwise,   that doesn't happen.

And McCoy got tackled for a big loss and then the refs mistakenly called it a horse-collar tackle, which it wasn't.   Even the ESPN announcing team said both were terrible calls that cost the Colts badly.

If we can beat a team like Philly,  which has the 2nd best offense in football, behind only Denver,  then we can find 10 wins on the schedule.     They may not be easy wins,  but the wins are there.

When you're in field goal range with a chance to go up 10 points you run it, when it's a tie game with 3 minutes left you let your stud QB take the game over.  

With 3 minutes left with a tied score, I would run it to get the clock winding down. Ideally, the worst case scenario is that you miss the field goal but don't leave any time on the clock for the opposition and get ready for overtime. Things clearly broke down but they are what they are. I was hoping that they would go for it on 4th and 5 and held out hope of a fake punt but it didn't happen.

Here's a stat and a reality.  I know the delusional little fanboys here will probably ignore it but anyone that is looking at all realistically at this team will appreciate it... 

Only 23 teams out of 198 have advanced to the postseason (11.6 percent) when starting 0-2 since 1990, according to Fox Sports.

I know the people that refuse to see this team objectively will just ignore the facts but hopefully this provides some clarity to the ones that are assessing this team's playoff hopes objectively.

Here's a stat and a reality. I know the delusional little fanboys here will probably ignore it but anyone that is looking at all realistically at this team will appreciate it...

Only 23 teams out of 198 have advanced to the postseason (11.6 percent) when starting 0-2 since 1990, according to Fox Sports.

I know the people that refuse to see this team objectively will just ignore the facts but hopefully this provides some clarity to the ones that are assessing this team's playoff hopes objectively.

3 won the Super Bowl, just stats