Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is a 7-9 team.

peytonmanning18

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over.

Our lack pass rush is going to sink us.

Which is a shame because for once the rest of the defense is decent.

7-9 is too generous with Pep here

5-11 sounds better & more accurate

I swear he is just trying to "show how good of a coach he is" by calling the same play over and over and over again.  The counter play worked great in the first half, but then they made an adjustment and took it away, but Hamilton kept going back to it.  Even Gruden had it's time to move on.  Plus the damn screen passes at the beginning.  Hamilton is just absolutely awful.

Pep Hamilton is one of the most horrible OCs in the entire league IMHO. I hate watching the games. I'm a die hard Colts fan, but his play calling is pathetic, predictable, and he never lets our offense "breakout". I would not be against firing him immediately. Cost us the game. That plus the missed pass interference call. I love Luck but he had no business throwing that pick. I don't think it's honestly time to panic, but I can see us being an 8-8 team. Hamilton must go. We need a pass rusher. And I'm sorry to all of you Grigson lovers, but if you are the GM with plenty of cap space in 3 seasons and you can't fix some of the glaring problems in our interior and our D-line you are not doing your job. Although, the O-line did a pretty good job against a bad Eagles D tonight. Congrats. -End rant-

Out coached how? 27-20 and we throw the ball on 3rd instead of taking the OBVIOUS FG to go up 30-20. Then Mr. HHamilton RUNS the ball twice when the game is tied

He has to go, fire him

What?!? It was obvious TY was held on that INT. Would have been a completion for a first down. The game was stripped from us by the refs. No ifs ands or buts.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - inappropriate

I honestly have no idea how a sober Colts fan could be * at our team for losing this game.  Clearly, we did everything we could to win, but because of multiple bad calls (don't forget the 3 and 15 false start that wasn't called when Mccoy ran for a first down), we lost.  Not much we could do.

"We did everything we could to win" gtfoh 

I honestly have no idea how a sober Colts fan could be * at our team for losing this game.  Clearly, we did everything we could to win, but because of multiple bad calls (don't forget the 3 and 15 false start that wasn't called when Mccoy ran for a first down), we lost.  Not much we could do.

Uh, Richardson fumbled twice, Hamilton and Pagano insist on being a "power run" team even with 3 minutes left and Andrew Luck as your QB.  The calls killed is but the Colts killed themselves and didn't deserve to win with that pathetic 2nd half.  We'll be 7-9 and watching Houston win the division.

Pep continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over.

Our lack pass rush is going to sink us.

Which is a shame because for once the rest of the defense is decent.

That he does... I'm not 100% in panic mode yet but I do agree he just boggles me.  So many tight formations, very little spread.  The last drive the Colts end up running it 2x times?????????

I have to say this was a really bad play calling the last series this is on the oc really thought the colts did not do enough blitzes imo and like last week the officals helped the outcome of the game really feel bad for a team who works hard to win but is being held back by the coaching staff and the refs

We'll finish 10-6 ...look at the schedule

Have you seen us play?  We got totally manhandled in Denver and played a pathetic 2nd half against Philly.  This isn't Peyton Manning's Colts.  Games against Tennesee and Houston aren't gimmes.  We're going to be in a battle every single week.  You can't expect to have 8 4th quarter comebacks every year.  We're going to start losing some of those games.  We'll still win some but to me, this looks like a 7-9 team.

Uh, Richardson fumbled twice, Hamilton and Pagano insist on being a "power run" team even with 3 minutes left and Andrew Luck as your QB.  

That's it PM..

we are trying to force a philosphy that doenst fit our team, our talents or our QB..

WE dont have the backs or the line to be a power running team

..we have a fleet of receivers .... good pass catching backs...and we play indoors but we don't terrorize the 'D' like we could.

27-27 tie ....2 runs and a straight drop back (no run/pass option) Trent's fumble..Andrew's interception

I don't feel very good

Look at our pass rush. We couldn't get pressure against a line composed of mostly backups and third stringers.

We played two 1st place teams..John...we didn't beat them

..but look at the schedule...trust me..10-4 the rest of the way

0-2 was a possibility as soon as the schedule came out..we all said that