Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is a 7-9 team.

peytonmanning18

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep Hamilton is horrendous. Luck is overrated. The offensive line is garbage. Chuck Pagano is in over his head.

This loss is solely on Pep Hamilton!! Game tied with 2:30 left in the fourth, and we run, run? Well, the Eagles know we are going to pass on 3rd down. So, they bring the kitchen sink at Andrew. Wow , you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to know this is what cost us the game.

This loss is solely on Pep Hamilton!! Game tied with 2:30 left in the fourth, and we run, run? Well, the Eagles know we are going to pass on 3rd down. So, they bring the kitchen sink at Andrew. Wow , you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to know this is what cost us the game.

couple things...there was at least 3:27 left when that drive started.  They also had 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning.  The first run went for 6 yards so I don't see how there could be any complaint there.  The 2nd run is not the sole thing that cost us the game.  Also, Pep did not force Luck to lock in on Wayne on that 3rd and 5.

7-9 team?

Did you forget that we play in the worst division in football? We'll probably go 6-0 or 5-1 against this lousy division and only need to win 3 or 4 non-divisional games (out of 8 left) in order to win the division.

I think 5-1 is possible but I would not be surprised to see 4-2. Then you need 5 or six wins in non-divisional games to win the division (maybe).

• 3 weeks later...