Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6 sacks

OLD FAN MAN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Colts would do something about the offensive line to make predictions like this completely ridiculous. 

It is inexcusable the way they let Luck get beat up week after week and it cannot continue forever without putting him at serious risk of a severe injury.  He looks like he could be the best quarterback in the league in a few years and the main thing which could derail him from reaching his potential is a bad injury because they have done nothing to protect him.

Our pass blocking was not an issue with our 1st unit line.  No way is he sacked 6 times.  I smell a couple audible TDs instead.  I am not in the least scared by Denver's secondary.  We WILL score on them....

I will be astonished if this is a blowout.  But......anything can happen if we do not show up and play.

Our pass blocking was not an issue with our 1st unit line.  No way is he sacked 6 times.  I smell a couple audible TDs instead.  I am not in the least scared by Denver's secondary.  We WILL score on them....

I will be astonished if this is a blowout.  But......anything can happen if we do not show up and play.

What worries me most is the thin air in that location.

Basically what Jvan said, Im expecting he gets sacked once, Im hoping however he takes no more then 5 QB Hits. Have to stay out of 3rd and long and be able to run when we try to run. I think the Colts have all the weapons in the world to keep up with the Broncos, Its just a matter of execution. running the ball when we need to and our Secondary holding there own and Luck finding AND TAKING the open receiver, Im hoping to hold Peyton to 300 yards passing if he throws for his average last year of 41 passes...That would be 7.3 yards per reception...Im expecting a little closer to 8 though, Anything over 8? and its gonna be a longgggggggg night

I always hated going to Denver.  I even had a hard time breathing when sleeping.

I am sure that we will be rotating as much as possible on the defensive front.  OL...notso much.  TY will need O2 when he lights em up deep..... :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

Basically what Jvan said, Im expecting he gets sacked once, Im hoping however he takes no more then 5 QB Hits. Have to stay out of 3rd and long and be able to run when we try to run. I think the Colts have all the weapons in the world to keep up with the Broncos, Its just a matter of execution. running the ball when we need to and our Secondary holding there own and Luck find AND TAKING the open receiver, Im hoping to hold Peyton to 300 yards passing if he throws for his average last year of 41 passes...That would be 7.3 yards per reception...Im expecting a little closer to 8 though, Anything over 8? and its gonna be a longgggggggg night

Pretty good analogy ,if we hold Peyton down we win IMO

I always hated going to Denver.  I even had a hard time breathing when sleeping.

I am sure that we will be rotating as much as possible on the defensive front.  OL...notso much.  TY will need O2 when he lights em up deep..... :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!

Outta Likes but spot on.

Colts have an average line at best...

..Denver may have 3 all-NFL players in Ware, Miller and T-Knighton (Pot Roast)

Hoping that Ware is too old to play or that Miller is on weed....is just that, Hope is not a play.

Trent and A, Bradshaw have to have strong nights picking up outside rushers. Watch for TJ Ward to blitz yup the middle as well

Colts have to run someplays that get outside the hashmarks quickly to slow the Broncos.

But if they cant run at the DEs, they cant move the ball...

Broncos goal is not so much to sack Luck but to rush him into in completions...giving Denver more posessions

12 posessions for Denver and Colts cant win

I agree Jay..

San Diego plays Denver well, in part, because they play in Denver every season...

That's why this has to be a low-scoring game for the Colts to win...The more TDs and more posesions,.,.and the More Denver wins by

...The air is a problem for visitors in the 2nd and 4th quarters.

Denver's players obviously live there...it has absolutely no effect on them..

Its why Denver has won 65-70% of their home games all time

They keep saying things on the television that just baffle me.  " The Colts are starting an entire offensive line that hadn't even taken a single snap together in the preseason"  Really?  They pay you to commentate and yet you don't even know what you're talking about at all!  And this was from Chris Carter a hall of famer. SMH

Everyone on this line has been together for every snap of the preseason except for Shipley who may or may not be starting tonight.

I doubt he will be sacked 6 times. Luck has wheels and can move around. If the coaches telegraph our plays like last year, he will be under a lot of pressure though

Well, he has been sacked about 75 times in his first two seasons. He hasn't been eluding sacks as much as you suggest.