Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster move

Bravo

Not a big change but:

Waived Megget

Agreed to terms with Karim

Not a big one but glad we released Megget.. Didn't show much.

As for Karim he had one really good return for a TD. And some solid returns.

Seems once you return a punt or kick return for the Colts they can never party ways with you.. Becuase it doesn't happen very often.

When do the Colts have to start making cuts?

Cut TRich and it will be better with any journeyman running back you pick up. Yes, I know all of the excuses people make for him but the fact is that other backs gain yardage behind our offensive line, just not TR.

Show me a back that has gained more yardage than him.... There are plenty of people who use te exact same excuse as you!!

Keep in mind he is playing against the other teams ones when others are not...

Last year Donald Brown only came in on certain situations before he started and they have COMPLETELY different styles of running.

If our offensive line didn't suck at run blocking he would be a good back! I do admit he still is hesitant at times in te backfield but it would help for sure if he has space he can do a lot more than he has.

Bravo....just sayin!

Cut TRich and it will be better with any journeyman running back you pick up. Yes, I know all of the excuses people make for him but the fact is that other backs gain yardage behind our offensive line, just not TR.

I don't think you understand cap management

I don't even care. This bum is going to cost the Colts games. ANY random free agent running back playing for the league minimum would be an upgrade.

I'm gonna remember this if Trent hits a hot streak. My bet is you'll be a bandy singing his praises if and when that happens.

That said, I think he looks better and that's behind a mostly young OLine with a backup rookie center. When he was behind Holmes, he had what 2 runs over 10 yards. Will he ever be AP, no but I think hell be solid if fans give him a chance to grow. With the Edge working with him, I have faith.

Solid Returner,

1.Richardson

2.Bradshaw

3.Herron

4.Karim

5.Havili

Seems like 1 to many, I think Karim will have to really impress to stick, Hard to imagine he will though and I do like him but the Return game has all but been eliminated from football

I'm gonna remember this if Trent hits a hot streak. My bet is you'll be a bandy singing his praises if and when that happens.

That said, I think he looks better and that's behind a mostly young OLine with a backup rookie center. When he was behind Holmes, he had what 2 runs over 10 yards. Will he ever be AP, no but I think hell be solid if fans give him a chance to grow. With the Edge working with him, I have faith.

I am glad you do. Like I said before, Edge, tell this bust to gain some yards. I don't know what makes people think he will ever be any different that he is.

The staff is stuck with him because of his bad contract. That moved him down from starter last year and they will be doing it again this year.

The entire team has struggled to run the ball thus far. Lets see what happens when they are actually game planning

I'm pretty sure we all just destroyed his opinion. Let's all be nice now! ;)

I'm glad that most everyone sees that it isn't ALL on Trent! Of course he makes his mistakes as any other running back! Trent isn't perfect but as long as he shows he cares and he is trying I'll back him up! We all know the potential is there.

I'm just really excited to see what he could do with some decent blocking and some good holes this year!

Come on man do you have to turn every single thread into your personal I hate Trent thread. We get it you think Trent sucks.

I like you respect your opinions and agree with most when it comes to bball but please can we talk about the topic instead of you bashing Trent in every post. This post had noting to do with Trent. It gets old and these guys take the bait so our entire form becomes a Trent debate not fun. 

I don't even care. This bum is going to cost the Colts games. ANY random free agent running back playing for the league minimum would be an upgrade.

Come on.  You already have shown your hate for the Pacers...Now the Colts.  Richardson runs well with the 1st string offense.

Come on man do you have to turn every single thread into your personal I hate Trent thread. We get it you think Trent sucks.

I like you respect your opinions and agree with most when it comes to bball but please can we talk about the topic instead of you bashing Trent in every post. This post had noting to do with Trent. It gets old and these guys take the bait so our entire form becomes a Trent debate not fun. 

Had not read this!  Thanks!!

The staff is stuck with him because of his bad contract. That moved him down from starter last year and they will be doing it again this year.

Please elaborate on this point and explain why we're stuck with him because of his contract.

Come on. You already have shown your hate for the Pacers...Now the Colts. Richardson runs well with the 1st string offense.

Must be our buddy OlBlu back. Lol. Dead give away with the pacers hate. He started out with the Luck hate and has now shifted to Trent. Misery loves company.

Please elaborate on this point and explain why we're stuck with him because of his contract.

Yeah, his contract is actually pretty friendly. Cleveland took a big hit on his signing bonus. He is only a little over 2 million against the cap this year if I am not mistaken (over $5 million in dead money if cut though).