Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adongo at 282!

Smonroe

According to George Bremmer Adongo added over 20lbs of muscle without losing his speed.

Do you think they'll have him play DE in the 4-3?

I understand that his size and speed doesn't necessarily translate to being a football player, but I can't wait to see how this guy plays.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats 25 pounds according to what his listed weight is on Colts.com of 257lbs....I still have a hard time believing that coaching staff told him to add that much weight, I also have a harder time believing that all that weight added is muscle in such a short amount of time....5 months.....25lbs of muscle?

6-5 282 lbs and not losing speed....he has sickening athletic ability.

I do seem to remember last year when he got to play a little against Cincinnati, that he was a pretty good blocker on special teams.

If anything, he could be a monster on special teams. He has the size and speed to destroy people.

With another offseason where he will actually be able to actively participate instead of standing and watching, it will be a huge help for him.

Hope it works out because the potential is surely there.

Thats 25 pounds according to what his listed weight is on Colts.com of 257lbs....I still have a hard time believing that coaching staff told him to add that much weight, I also have a harder time believing that all that weight added is muscle,

have you seen him? 

Thats 25 pounds according to what his listed weight is on Colts.com of 257lbs....I still have a hard time believing that coaching staff told him to add that much weight, I also have a harder time believing that all that weight added is muscle in such a short amount of time....5 months.....25lbs of muscle?

5 pounds a month is easy with the proper food and lifting routine. They have access to professional help in all those areas. With very minimal fat. Some fat is not bad. He will also lose some when they hit training camp.

5 pounds a month is easy with the proper food and lifting routine. They have access to professional help in all those areas. With very minimal fat. Some fat is not bad. He will also lose some when they hit training camp.

Not only that, but these guys are physical freaks.  They have a far easier time gaining or losing weight compared to the rest of us.  For an NFL player, 25 lbs of muscle isn't unrealistic in 5 months, in my opinion

Not only that, but these guys are physical freaks.  They have a far easier time gaining or losing weight compared to the rest of us.  For an NFL player, 25 lbs of muscle isn't unrealistic in 5 months, in my opinion

Even the so-called little guys are freaks 21.

Not only that, but these guys are physical freaks. They have a far easier time gaining or losing weight compared to the rest of us. For an NFL player, 25 lbs of muscle isn't unrealistic in 5 months, in my opinion

Yeah, especially at their age. Lot harder when you're pushing 40! I've put on 43 pounds of muscle in little over a year. But I've been lifting off and on since I was 20.