Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Polian's Post Game Interview W/bob Lamey

chrisfarley

Bill didn't call him out by name but his comments about Kravitz were hard hitting. Called him a sewer rat. Said that the team needs to listen to one voice and not listen to the "noise". Said the rats need to get kicked to the sewer and stay where they belong. OBVIOUSLY, Kravitz article has hit a MAJOR nerve, a MAJOR nerve. He sounded very agitated about how Kravitz pounded he and his son.

He said there is a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY minute amount of people that are negative people. and ever more minute # of people who are just bad people. Obviously Kravitz. Can't wait for his radio show tomorrow, he is going to rail on Kravitz you can be sure.

WOW !!!! He is ticked.

Calling all Sewer Rats, you best be ready for a counter-punch because Polian is going on the attack.

Edited by chrisfarley

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill didn't call him out by name but his comments about Kravitz were hard hitting. Called him a sewer rat. Said that the team needs to listen to once voice and not listen to the "noise". Said the rats need to get kicked to the sewer and stay where they belong. OBVIOUSLY, Kravitz article has hit a MAJOR nerve, a MAJOR nerve. He sounded very agitated about how Kravitz pounded.

He said there is a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY minute amount of people that are negative people. and ever more minute # of people who are just bad people. Obviously Kravitz. Can wait for his radio show tomorrow, he is going to rail on Kravitz you can be sure.

WOW !!!! He is ticked.

Of course he is mad. He is defending his incompetent son. Good thing Polian never worked in a market where the media isn't scared of him or he would really have a hard time. He doesn't respond to criticism too well.

Bill didn't call him out by name but his comments about Kravitz were hard hitting. Called him a sewer rat. Said that the team needs to listen to one voice and not listen to the "noise". Said the rats need to get kicked to the sewer and stay where they belong. OBVIOUSLY, Kravitz article has hit a MAJOR nerve, a MAJOR nerve. He sounded very agitated about how Kravitz pounded he and his son.

He said there is a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY minute amount of people that are negative people. and ever more minute # of people who are just bad people. Obviously Kravitz. Can't wait for his radio show tomorrow, he is going to rail on Kravitz you can be sure.

WOW !!!! He is ticked.

Calling all Sewer Rats, you best be ready for a counter-punch because Polian is going on the attack.

Agan don't really care, not the first time Kravitz has hit a nerv with Polian and I am sure it wont be the last. With that said if someone came after my son as a dad of course I am doing to go after that person it's parents nature.

With that said how long till Kravitz wonders why Polian wont give him a personal interview like he likes to bring up when he's not ripping on Polian. There is an ax to grind on bothsides there and both sides have public about it and both sides have been in the wrong about how they handled it. Kravitz often let's his personal biast against Polian cause him to rip Polian when it wasn't warrented (not saying today's story was one of those times) and Polian shouldn't be handling this on the radio with Bob Lamey after a Colts game.

I'm sure Kravitz is shaking in his boots.

I'm glad someone finally took it to him. Even Bill "Jesus" Polian isn't above criticism. When you live a public life in the entertainment industry like the Polians do, your decision making is fair game to be questioned and Polian can't handle that. I really really really do not like that man.

Agan don't really care, not the first time Kravitz has hit a nerv with Polian and I am sure it wont be the last. With that said if someone came after my son as a dad of course I am doing to go after that person it's parents nature.

With that said how long till Kravitz wonders why Polian wont give him a personal interview like he likes to bring up when he's not ripping on Polian. There is an ax to grind on bothsides there and both sides have public about it and both sides have been in the wrong about how they handled it. Kravitz often let's his personal biast against Polian cause him to rip Polian when it wasn't warrented (not saying today's story was one of those times) and Polian shouldn't be handling this on the radio with Bob Lamey after a Colts game.

Polian already bypasses the Indianapolis media when making big announcements. He goes out to NYC or to some national outlet and I think Kravitz is sick of it. I think Kravitz is saying that if you are going to screw the Indy media over, then * you.

I'm glad someone finally took it to him. Even Bill "Jesus" Polian isn't above criticism. When you live a public life in the entertainment industry like the Polians do, your decision making is fair game to be questioned and Polian can't handle that. I really really really do not like that man.

Ummm....Bill "God" Polian, not Bill "Jesus" Polian. You just demoted him. LOL

Polian already bypasses the Indianapolis media when making big announcements. He goes out to NYC or to some national outlet and I think Kravitz is sick of it. I think Kravitz is saying that if you are going to screw the Indy media over, then * you.

Good point.

No question Kravitz strikes nerves. Sometime he right..other times not.

LOL sewer rat!!!!!!!

Maybe that is also exactly what Polian is thinking when he bypasses the local media. It's a two-way street.

Somebody can't take criticism, and that's not a good thing going forward. Lost a bit of respect for Bill for saying this. You're a professional, you take criticism, if you can't then don't get in the business. Calling him a river rat or sewer rat is just unacceptable if you have a position like this in a organization that treats others with class.

Here we go again. Same old Polian.

Kravitz should publish the exact same article tomorrow.

Don't worry local radio will have a field day with this. I can't wait to hear Grady speak the truth AGAIN and AGAIN.... and then Big Joe Polian puppet come running to this train wrecks defense....

Dakich will also have a good time with this, and expect him to have Kravitz on his show tomorrow.

I have been a big Polian supporter to an extent but this is over the top. When you see this type of anger it shows that Kravitz has hit a raw nerve! This makes me think that there might be some truth to the article. Maybe Chris is the problem????

(I just hope Bill is not reading this or I will be banned from the Forum since I must be a rat!)

The Polians: The most incompetent pair in the NFL if you take away Peyton Manning. Kravitz hit the nail on the head and Polian needs to ride gracefully off into the sunset along with his son before the fans really start coming after him. We would be 0-16 for the last decade without Peyton Manning thanks to the Polians' personnel moves/arrogance/forcing out of players coaches, management, and scouts.

Wow. I am finally seeing LOTS of posters agree with my anti-Polian stance. He is arrogant and over-rated and doesn't want to take responsibility most of the time for a team that he built. Man I wish Irsay would clean house all the way to the top but I don't see it happening unless maybe Bill takes a swing at Kravitz or something. LOL

WOW !!!! He is ticked.

Bill should shut up and worry more about why the team he and his kid put together can't win a game.

BP is not what you think. He has had a high paying job for many yrs now. And that is due to timing. He came along to buffalo when he was able to pick a good QB and he rode him till the QB could not carry the team and he left. Now we are in the same situation, the QB of the Colts is not carrying him and he has a huge problem. So does the fans. Polian was fired by the owner of the Bills for reasons unknown. He hired his son in 1998 and has got rid of most of the Colts managers and long time scouts and coaches as you know from the newspaper article. All I know is that Manning got beat up in 2010 because of an inept offensive line and Polian is responsible for who they have to protect him.

BP is not what you think. He has had a high paying job for many yrs now. And that is due to timing. He came along to buffalo when he was able to pick a good QB and he rode him till the QB could not carry the team and he left. Now we are in the same situation, the QB of the Colts is not carrying him and he has a huge problem. So does the fans. Polian was fired by the owner of the Bills for reasons unknown. He hired his son in 1998 and has got rid of most of the Colts managers and long time scouts and coaches as you know from the newspaper article. All I know is that Manning got beat up in 2010 because of an inept offensive line and Polian is responsible for who they have to protect him.

You make great points.......

WOW !!!! He is ticked.

First off who gives a rat if he's mad.The truth hurts.They ran off all our good coaches,drafted a bunch of busts,hired a head coachthat doesn't know how to use a TO,and built a team that falls apart when one player is out.

Polians arrogance and being a general you know what is coming back to haunt him.It's fine when the teams winning...

keep it up big bill,,,your the reason 1/2 the people in my tailgating group are considering dropping their season tickets...good job...GO KRAVITZ,,,

I've pondered that thought as well. What to do when February comes around and Peyton still isn't throwing and Caldwell/Coyer are still with the team? Kravitz was dead on with that article.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, Bill. It's only going to get worse as the season goes on and we continue to look like poo.

Somebody can't take criticism, and that's not a good thing going forward. Lost a bit of respect for Bill for saying this. You're a professional, you take criticism, if you can't then don't get in the business. Calling him a river rat or sewer rat is just unacceptable if you have a position like this in a organization that treats others with class.

i couldn't have said it better!!

After thinking about this more, shouldn't Polian be called on the carpet for this by Irsay? What if a player said this? Irsay should make Polian pay a fine to Kravitz's favorite charity!

saturday went after the media also without consequences. when everything is going good it is easy to take criticism, but when things go bad, that's when your true character comes out. the owner should put a stop to it immediately, before things get worse.

Like I said both have done wrong, part of the reason Polian wont talk to Kravitz is that Kravitz takes cheap shots whenever he can.

Like I said both have done wrong, part of the reason Polian wont talk to Kravitz is that Kravitz takes cheap shots whenever he can.

I agree and I have heard both take cheap shots and Kravitz talks out both sides of his mouth a lot. I don't think Kravitz is a saint by any means. They both need to chill because now the media is going to have a field day with this bickering. When I read Kravitz I only believe about half of what he writes because of talking out both sides of his mouth which he does a lot. JMO of course but it needs to stop from both those guys. I like the other reporter on the Indy Star better than Kravitz.