Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Apparently the Colts are interested in Jonathan Martin.

Indyfan4life

ESPN Dolphins reporter James Walker suggests the Colts as a possible trade partner with Miami for embattled OT Jonathan Martin.

It's obviously a stretch, as Walker admits, but does make some sense because Indianapolis needs O-Line upgrades and Martin was Andrew Luck's blind-side protector at Stanford. Colts GM Ryan Grigson could perhaps be willing to dangle a conditional seventh-rounder in exchange for Martin, but it's more likely he'd wait for Martin to be cut. Martin won't be back with the Fins.
Related: Colts

Source: ESPN.com
Feb 5 - 10:20 PM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I added a follow up comment. I realized this after I already posted, and since I can't edit the title...

Thanks to poster IndyFan4Life....

Indeed,  this is only speculation from the Miami beat writer for ESPN.  

There's no verification that Grigson has any interest at all.

Seems like bad energy for the locker room, hope for better options to come along

How is it bad energy? Former Stanford teammate reunited (and it feels sooo good! Couldn't resist sorry) with his QB, TE, & WR all on one team

The Stanford connection would keep growing. I say we draft Skov too haha

Go back to sleep, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed obviously

Go try it again & then log back on the forum

yeah well you see I dont want someone who throws their friends under the bus for some type of self gain, a crybaby, a liar, and (from what it sounds like) a wussy mommas boy who cant stand up for himself or most importantlly "handle the football locker room atmosphere"

but obviously thats youre style, and you want these type of players so ill respect your opinion

and just because i dont want a self centered, wussy, jerk---off on  my favorite pro football team doesnt mean i woke up on the wrong side of the bed but i wouldnt want to hurt your opinion anymore

yeah well you see I dont want someone who throws their friends under the bus for some type of self gain, a crybaby, a liar, and (from what it sounds like) a wussy mommas boy who cant stand up for himself or most importantlly "handle the football locker room atmosphere"

but obviously thats youre style, and you want these type of players so ill respect your opinion

and just because i dont want a self centered, wussy, jerk---off on my favorite pro football team doesnt mean i woke up on the wrong side of the bed but i wouldnt want to hurt your opinion anymore

So because someone gets bullied they're automatically a "wuss"?

Ah, okay I see now

Even if we ignore the possible problems Martin may present, Colts need INTERIOR offensive line help.  Martin's a tackle so it's best to look elsewhere.  Incognito would make far more sense from a needs standpoint but I wouldn't touch him with a 1000 foot pole.