Restored

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I agree. But as cliche as it is, "we are better than this!"

:D

Also, the Pats trolls weren't much a'doing when we got beat by them. 

You might be better then this, and if you are, you're a better person then me :)

But I'm not, so...

Brady didn't have Gronk!

His WRs could not catch a cold, they dropped the ball all the time!

Brady never had anyone open, he had to will every play into success with just his mind!

Talib got injured and that shifted the game entirely!

If it was in NE, it would have been a 21+ blowout in favor of the Pats

Broncos were fully healthy, while NE was completely banged up. They never had a chance from the start.

Broncos had Peyton Manning, but New England just had Tommy.  Oh wait, Pats might not say that out loud :D

You might be better then this, and if you are, you're a better person then me :)

But I'm not, so...

Brady didn't have Gronk!

His WRs could not catch a cold, they dropped the ball all the time!

Brady never had anyone open, he had to will every play into success with just his mind!

Talib got injured and that shifted the game entirely!

If it was in NE, it would have been a 21+ blowout in favor of the Pats

Broncos were fully healthy, while NE was completely banged up. They never had a chance from the start.

Broncos had Peyton Manning, but New England just had Tommy.  Oh wait, Pats might not say that out loud :D

haha 

If your gonna make fun of a team, this is how you do it. I'd do this if I felt we got cheated by the Pats. 

Grow up guys. Sure, Peyton put on a masterclass tonight, but all it showed is just how much winning is a real team effort, which really does put to bed this 'Play-off wins trump all' nonsense that keeps being chucked around.

Say that to a Patriots fan.

Grow up guys. Sure, Peyton put on a masterclass tonight, but all it showed is just how much winning is a real team effort, which really does put to bed this 'Play-off wins trump all' nonsense that keeps being chucked around.

Agree.    No need to bash..... Plenty of reason to celebrate.  :cheer:   :cheers:

I'm so happy,  I'm numb   :lol:   

he couldnt see his receivers as he had too many tears in his eyes.

he didnt want to win because no one would give him a high five.

he couldnt make it to the superbowl as he had to go clothes shopping with the wife that day

his def couldnt get any video tape with denvers play calling

hes not  use  to beating other teams other than the colts in big playoff games

he wants to be the best qb to never win a superbowl in the last 10 yrs

he hates new york in feb

he hates bruno mars

If the QB's switched teams Brady would be going to the Superbowl and Peyton wouldn't. The better team won today. There are no excuses. Hats off to New England for making it that far. Brady and Hoodie had an amazing year all things considered. I love Peyton so I'm happy for him, that said I hate John Elway with the fire of 1,000 suns (10 things reference) so I really don't want that organization winning the Superbowl. If somehow only Peyton could win it and not the Broncos.....

Brady does though because when they lose, it's not his fault.

Same can be said for Manning...When in fact he just didn't show up in the playoffs until today.....even for our lone SB win, I just dont get the point of this thread, your not gonna hear Brady make excuses and fans excuses simply dont matter and come from bitterness from those losses (when many even forget facts of many of those games anyway)

Same can be said for Manning...When in fact he just didn't show up in the playoffs until today.....even for our lone SB win

I don't think you understand. NATIONALLY Brady gets a pass. NATIONALLY Peyton never does. Manning has shown up in plenty of playoff games and won.

EXACTLY because he was the sole reason for each and everyone of those appearances / wins.. ;)

Just like Manning was the reason for our win? Look I loved watching Manning as a Colt, I just dont think Brady needs to be torn down to prop Manning up

I get it....I heard that blowhard from Chicago, Mike North, say he didn't even have Manning in his Top 5 QBs of all time. I get maybe not #1, but not even the top 5? And his argument was Peyton beat the Rex Grossman-led Bears in his SB win. Also said that Bears team had one playmaker, Devin Hester. Completely ignored the AFCC which was the de-facto Super Bowl that year, which Manning led his team from a huge deficit to win. I thought that one SB win for Manning would be enough, but I sure hope he gets a 2nd to shut the national media (translation: East Coast NE/NY bootlickers that reside in Bristol) up once and for all....

Brady is a great QB top 5 imo but Peyton is clearly the greatest of all time. I would rank him 4th after Peyton, Montana, and Elway because it's proven that without him the Patriots went 11-5. The system he is in makes him look much better then what he really is, Peyton is the system he is what makes his team go.

Same can be said for Manning...When in fact he just didn't show up in the playoffs until today.....even for our lone SB win, I just dont get the point of this thread, your not gonna hear Brady make excuses and fans excuses simply dont matter and come from bitterness from those losses (when many even forget facts of many of those games anyway)

I agree that this thread is ridiculous, but I still have to ask - what in the name of ........ football ......... are you talking about in the bolded first line above?

The only rational explanation is that you are one of the "many" referenced in the second bolded part. But considering how brilliantly he "showed up" only last week against the Chargers, that's really not good.