Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Excuses For Tom Brady Thread

Restored

Thank you Mr. math wiz.  I sympathize with you, I mean the Pats did just eliminate the Colts from the playoffs the week before and I tried a few things to justify the loss but in the end the Colts got soundly beaten.  Same thing with the Pats, you can try any justification you can throw out any "if" scenario you want but the fact is, in the 2nd half, Manning never left the field without securing a two score lead.  And with everything on the line and the Pats needing a quick three and out, Manning and the offense picked up the needed first downs and ran out the clock.  The game was never close.

Well said

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when you guys say stuff like this to justify being totally classless and show poor sportsmanship..  I don't remember seeing any Pats fans rubbing it in after the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs... fast forward 1 week later and the Pats lose the AFCCG and here the Colts fans are rubbing it in and riding off of another team's success.

Stay classy Indianapolis!

The 2nd sentence may be correct. However, There are certain Pats fans that would Flock to this board within minutes of a Bronco loss, to tell us all how terrible Peyton is. Those Pats Fans are no where to be found after the game last night.. :dunno:

I love when you guys say stuff like this to justify being totally classless and show poor sportsmanship.. I don't remember seeing any Pats fans rubbing it in after the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs... fast forward 1 week later and the Pats lose the AFCCG and here the Colts fans are rubbing it in and riding off of another team's success.

I'm sorry but as a Patriots fan, you have zero room to talk about a fan base staying classy.

Funny how Peyton and Brady's career are now the opposite of what they were to start. Manning struggled to win early in his career but won later. Brady won early but struggled later.

I'm sorry but as a Patriots fan, you have zero room to talk about a fan base staying classy.

Funny how Peyton and Brady's career are now the opposite of what they were to start. Manning struggled to win early in his career but won later. Brady won early but struggled later.

And doing it the right way, i may add.

And Peyton was labled as a choker because of it. After yesterdays pathetic performance I think the same can now be said about Tommy boy

Same can be said for Manning...When in fact he just didn't show up in the playoffs until today.....even for our lone SB win, I just dont get the point of this thread, your not gonna hear Brady make excuses and fans excuses simply dont matter and come from bitterness from those losses (when many even forget facts of many of those games anyway)

lol the 3rd and 17 to Julius thomas is not showing up vs san diego?

we dont win that sb without that comeback vs the pats...and we dont do it with no manning.

we dont go to the sb without that 3rd down pass to dallas clark that was ridiculous(vs ravens)..

fun fact: PM is the only qb that has faced top 6 defenses back to back to back  on the playoffs and won the sb.(baltimore, pats, chicago). It's easy to say "oh look, PM threw xxx interception on their SB run..and he faced Grossman".....what about looking at the other teams also? that was a ridiculous tough postseason for any offense. we won. why is the a ? mark on his sb?

I love when you guys say stuff like this to justify being totally classless and show poor sportsmanship.. I don't remember seeing any Pats fans rubbing it in after the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs... fast forward 1 week later and the Pats lose the AFCCG and here the Colts fans are rubbing it in and riding off of another team's success.

There was a thread. It was closed.

But like I've pointed out to others. THERE ARE PATRIOTS FORUMS.

Don't act like you wouldn't have gloated about Peyton losing because you are a huge Manning hater.

See yall next year. You can tell 18N1, Snowglobe, Varilundrent (or whatever his name is) and the rest I said hello.

There are no excuses. Nobody played well enough yesterday, including Brady. He missed some throws, the Patriots lost both battles on the line, they played poor pass defense, they couldn't run the ball, they didn't really do anything all that well. Heading into the game I didn't think NE would win, but I thought they would show up and represent better than they did yesterday. That was their worst game in over a month. 

Congratulations to Manning and the Broncos. They were the better team yesterday by a long-shot. Everything worked out for Denver in the end... the weather, personnel issues, etc. But they earned the spot they're in, and I wish the Broncos and their fans luck against Seattle. Gonna be a tough game.

It's never a good idea to revel in someone else's failures. Of course I understand how "some" Indy fans will do that every time Brady and Belichick lose a big game. And "some" Patriots fans will jump all over that opportunity should Manning lose in two weeks. But I don't personally subscribe to that, ever. Not only is it bad karma, but it's reflective of jealousy, bitterness, and spite. 

Unless it's the New York Yankees. Then it's OK.  ;)

One more game and everyone is 0-0 again, and it starts all over in September. 

Don't act like you wouldn't have gloated about Peyton losing because you are a huge Manning hater.

See yall next year. You can tell 18N1, Snowglobe, Varilundrent (or whatever his name is) and the rest I said hello.

I don't gloat or rub it in to anyones face when their team is eliminated from the playoffs.  I have a little more class than that for 1, and secondly I know how it feels to lose big games in the playoffs, so I don't go out of my way or take pleasure in piling it on after the fact.  Ive been on this board since 2002 and I would challenge you or anyone else to find one thread where I came in after a Colts loss and threw it in your faces and gloated.

Perspective would also be nice for you to have, since it wasn't even your team that eliminated them.  You have a really short memory apparently...

overall Brady played okay  . . . we have had a lot of injuries this year . . . lost Gronk and some of our rookies were not in the game . . . with that said Brady did miss a few passes early in the game that would of helped . . . if he hits Edelmen early in the game, things are likely different, the dynamic of the game is different at that point in the game . . .

would of been nice if Brady could of step up more, but he did not and part of the reason why we lost . . .

haha, good one. All the hiding ones.

overall Brady played okay  . . . we have had a lot of injuries this year . . . lost Gronk and some of our rookies were not in the game . . . with that said Brady did miss a few passes early in the game that would of helped . . . if he hits Edelmen early in the game, things are likely different, the dynamic of the game is different at that point in the game . . .

would of been nice if Brady could of step up more, but he did not and part of the reason why we lost . . .

Always candid as ever my man

I love when you guys say stuff like this to justify being totally classless and show poor sportsmanship..  I don't remember seeing any Pats fans rubbing it in after the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs... fast forward 1 week later and the Pats lose the AFCCG and here the Colts fans are rubbing it in and riding off of another team's success.

haha news flash man everyone here hates the Patriots. Im sure if Peyton had lost to San Diego and I went over to the Patriots forum they would have had multiple thread calling Peyton a choker and what not.

I don't gloat or rub it in to anyones face when their team is eliminated from the playoffs.  I have a little more class than that for 1, and secondly I know how it feels to lose big games in the playoffs, so I don't go out of my way or take pleasure in piling it on after the fact.  Ive been on this board since 2002 and I would challenge you or anyone else to find one thread where I came in after a Colts loss and threw it in your faces and gloated.

Perspective would also be nice for you to have, since it wasn't even your team that eliminated them.  You have a really short memory apparently...

I have been staying out of all the forums except for the misc forums for several weeks.  But, this thread caught my attention and your response was pretty much what I expected. 

I have also been a member of various Colt's boards for many years 

In that time, I have seen numerous Patriot fans who seem to take great delight in bashing Peyton while praising Brady. 

I have seen usernames that mocked Peyton.

I have seen Patriot fans go out of their way to take digs at Peyton.

I have seen Patriot fans with sigs that were nothing more than jabs at Peyton.

I have seen Patriot fans blame all playoff losses on Peyton while never doing the same with Brady.

And even though Peyton is no longer a Colt, I have seen Patriot fans continue to carry on with their petty jabs and digs.

After the Bronco's loss to the Patriots earlier this year, I saw a thread that was started by a Patriot fan to mock Peyton for being in "playoff form".

While it may be true that you have never thrown anything in the face of Colt's fans or gloated, I can't remember you ever calling out any of your fellow Patriot fans for their lack of class.

So, yes, it would be nice if you showed more perspective and a longer memory because what you are seeing in this thread is nothing more than Colt's fans dishing out what has been served to them for years.

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, January 21, 2014 - baiting & obscenity
Hidden by -JJ-, January 21, 2014 - baiting & obscenity

Did anyone start their post with "Dear JerodMayo51" or maybe mention your name?  no?  huh.... didn't think so.  Maybe, just maybe, some of the comments pointing out that Bill is a baby, Brady is overrated, or that Peyton is obviously better than Tom were not actually directed at you personally.  

The future is bright in Indy and the Paties are on the decline.  This year will be the last time in the next decade that we lose to the likes of them Patriot scum bags cheaters!     lol