Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Excuses For Tom Brady Thread

Restored

Lol I like the photo of the tweet. "More context for the season", more like excuse. It's funny it was never reported on UNTIL he lost. Ssdd, same story every season for what, 8 years now? It's ok, he still sits when he pees.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45031354.jpg

LOL, i havent seen a single post yet from the Pats nation. 

I vividly remember how many of them were here right after they beat the Colts and a select few running their mouth off about how great they were.

Way to shut them up Peyton. 

System QB proved again today without the system, he can look very average.

Just like Manning was the reason for our win? Look I loved watching Manning as a Colt, I just dont think Brady needs to be torn down to prop Manning up

No one needs to be torn down to prop anyone else up - my point is I am tired of the media feeding the sheep with non-sense that QBS are to be rated by how many rings they have - its complete non-sense!

It looked fine to me when the Patriots lit us up last weak.

What game were you watching? 

Brady was 13 for 25 just over 50% with just 198 yards passing and 0 TDs!   

The Colts horrible play handed them that game on a silver platter - it wasn't a great Brady playing through a mystery injury!

I hate Brady, mostly because I am a Colts fan, but partly because of the time he had a Justin Beiber haircut.

I'm happy he lost. With that being said though he is one of the best who ever played.

I think they got away from the run too much and Brady wasn't accurate at all, plus the receivers weren't playing well.

Since we are out then I hope the Broncos take care of business I'm a few weeks, but even if they don't I won't be upset, because Brady doesn't get another ring either way now.

If makes you feel better to have this thread have it. Brady did not have a great game but made a nice attempt at comeback showing off his foot skills with that rushing TD at the end. haha  

Denver was the better all around team yesterday. The Pats team including Brady just didn't get it done against the AFC favorite.

I agree that this thread is ridiculous, but I still have to ask - what in the name of ........ football ......... are you talking about in the bolded first line above?

The only rational explanation is that you are one of the "many" referenced in the second bolded part. But considering how brilliantly he "showed up" only last week against the Chargers, that's really not good.

Yeah I went a bit overboard with that statement as I noted to Jvan above I freely admit(Although he didn't have a great game in either SB he appeared in as a Colt), And Im certainly not a huge Tom Brady fan boy but I dont get the idea some have to tear him down, Fai enough, ya got me, I forgot a bit more then I remembered, But watching him hoist that trophy vs Chicago I will always remember, Hope he hoists another one in 2 weeks......Although would not be that disappointed if Russel Wilson get to hoist it either, He is up their as 1 of my favorite QB's as well

LOL, i havent seen a single post yet from the Pats nation. 

I vividly remember how many of them were here right after they beat the Colts and a select few running their mouth off about how great they were.

Way to shut them up Peyton. 

System QB proved again today without the system, he can look very average.

I never got that whole "system QB" argument, especially as a way to downgrade other QB's.....Every QB in the league has a system, some systems are just better then others

I never got that whole "system QB" argument, especially as a way to downgrade other QB's.....Every QB in the league has a system, some systems are just better then others

Yeah makes no sense really. The QB is the system as the O is built around his strengths and weaknesses.

haha, not acknowledging the greatness after an EPIC BEAT DOWN yesterday shows how sore certain people are.

I remember a certain poster saying " Pats match up well with Denver". I agree. I want Denver to play Pats again next year.

This is why I love Belichick. He admitted that they got beat. Tom Brady is a class act with Peyton as always. Yet, certain fans don't want to acknowledge it.

It's literally says in the link you provided that they it was a "symbiotic relationship"

Fair enough but I think that can be said for every O Coordinator and QB in truth, The Coordinator depends on the QB's ability to perform and the QB depends on the O Coordinators ability set him up with a game plan that works

If you think every Patriot troll wouldn't be here right now you're kidding yourself.

I love when you guys say stuff like this to justify being totally classless and show poor sportsmanship..  I don't remember seeing any Pats fans rubbing it in after the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs... fast forward 1 week later and the Pats lose the AFCCG and here the Colts fans are rubbing it in and riding off of another team's success.

Stay classy Indianapolis!

I love when you guys say stuff like this to justify being totally classless and show poor sportsmanship..  I don't remember seeing any Pats fans rubbing it in after the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs... fast forward 1 week later and the Pats lose the AFCCG and here the Colts fans are rubbing it in and riding off of another team's success.

Stay classy Indianapolis!

Hey Buddy - Sorry for the loss. 

He is referring to certain fans who do that. I am sure they wont show up here for years to come.

I am sure Pats will look forward to the next year.

haha, not acknowledging the greatness after an EPIC BEAT DOWN yesterday shows how sore certain people are.

I remember a certain poster saying " Pats match up well with Denver". I agree. I want Denver to play Pats again next year.

This is why I love Belichick. He admitted that they got beat. Tom Brady is a class act with Peyton as always. Yet, certain fans don't want to acknowledge it.

Didn't realize a 10 point loss was an epic beat down ...

Manning is washed up. He proved it yesterday first by cleaning house and having the cleanest jersey on the field. I might be wrong but I did not hear Brady mention he was beat, but their team was beat by a good team which is OK because one man does not win a football game. Belichick did say he did a poor job coaching. Brady threw two bad passes that could have been huge but so goes it. The good guy came out on top and the victory tasted as sweet as sugar on a honeycomb.

If you just look at the final score it would not appear to be an epic beatdown but any non biased person who watched the game knows that it was never even close and the Patriots were not a threat to Denver at all during the game.

If Pats make that two point conversion it is a one score game with three minutes to go ....

If Pats make that two point conversion it is a one score game with three minutes to go ....

Thank you Mr. math wiz.  I sympathize with you, I mean the Pats did just eliminate the Colts from the playoffs the week before and I tried a few things to justify the loss but in the end the Colts got soundly beaten.  Same thing with the Pats, you can try any justification you can throw out any "if" scenario you want but the fact is, in the 2nd half, Manning never left the field without securing a two score lead.  And with everything on the line and the Pats needing a quick three and out, Manning and the offense picked up the needed first downs and ran out the clock.  The game was never close.

Thank you Mr. math wiz.  I sympathize with you, I mean the Pats did just eliminate the Colts from the playoffs the week before and I tried a few things to justify the loss but in the end the Colts got soundly beaten.  Same thing with the Pats, you can try any justification you can throw out any "if" scenario you want but the fact is, in the 2nd half, Manning never left the field without securing a two score lead.  And with everything on the line and the Pats needing a quick three and out, Manning and the offense picked up the needed first downs and ran out the clock.  The game was never close.

Love your screen name, I am drinking coffee right now. :)

I don't disagree that the Broncos controlled the game for the most part but it was never an epic beat down. That was my point. Just like the Colts were within one score in the fourth before the Blount run, the Pats were within a score before the failed two point conversion.