Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

winds could gust up to 50mph.

Stephen

Brady doesn't throw long, down field passes. His forte is YAC after a five yard pass. However this is a great opportunity for Trich who has done quite well catching out of the backfield. I though Alex Smith running the ball was dangerous strategy too, until we proved we could barely contain him!

The weather is so crazy right now I am not even thinking too much about it just yet.  Last weekend they were predicting a major snow storm for the Bengals game and the sun was out for part of it.  The weather will be what it will be at 8:15PM.

That's right. The cold doesn't really make a difference, neither does normal rain or snow. High winds changes everything, but there's no use worrying about it until game time.

Most weathermen have trouble predicting the weather as it is when they look out the window. That's why it's always "a chance of..." In front of their predictions.

We played a similar game in Buffalo in 2008. It was crazy. Matt Cassel only threw 8 passes. They had to keep straightening the goal posts. The kicking game was an adventure. This NFL video gives you an idea of what might be in store for tonight.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/09000d5d80db35c1/NFL-GameDay-Scoreboard-Patriots-vs-Bills-highlights

We played a similar game in Buffalo in 2008. It was crazy. Matt Cassel only threw 8 passes. They had to keep straightening the goal posts. The kicking game was an adventure. This NFL video gives you an idea of what might be in store for tonight.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/09000d5d80db35c1/NFL-GameDay-Scoreboard-Patriots-vs-Bills-highlights

Wow, that was crazy.  I did not remember that game.  Those field goal attempts were wild.

after watching seahawks saints game which has alot of wind and rain to I could see one team getting blown out, but it depends on who takes care of football better. Punters will have issues to.

Yep.  Notice in the Seahawks game it's the dome guy who is struggling too.  Brady has a whole a career of playing in a stadium where weather is a regular issue.  Andrew really hasn't played in conditions like this in terms of the heavy wind and rain at the NFL level yet.  Also Payton just told Erin Andrews at half-time that the wind is causing all kinds of issues for Drew Brees.  If it's bothering Drew Brees we are dreaming a little bit to think it might not impact Luck or Brady for that matter.  This is a game the Colts can't afford to get down big in and try to rally throwing the ball like they did last week.  I think you are going to see both teams try to run the ball till the other stops it.  Whoever does a better job shutting down the ball and protecting the ball wins IMO. 

Has Luck ever played in a game with winds like this before? Does anyone know? I'm honestly curious.

Not like this at least not in the pros.  It was windy we when played at KC this year but I don't think it was this bad but that's still the game plan I would use.  Quick underneath passes with your shot here or there but mostly counting on your guys to make a play for you. 

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 12, 2014 - Trolling
Hidden by MTC, January 12, 2014 - Trolling

If you are going to troll you might want to learn to spell pEyton's name right. 

No. Call him Pay-a-ton. He robbed you championships by taking the maximum money and fielding bad defenses for a decade. Ask your drunk owner. He called him out.