Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Shaming and BlamingI am a better fan than you (merge)

Colts Fan In L.A.

I'll admit...I considered quitting. I ran before the game, was disgustingly sweaty and smelly, and was really hungry. I missed our big comeback earlier in the season though and had the slightest tinge of hope that we might come back. I'm glad I stuck around for every second!

Obviously had a right to be angry with the absolutely atrocious defense. I didn't turn off the TV though, we all know what this Luck kid can do. This game solidified the fact that as long as there is time left, he can find a way to make it happen. 

I heard a lot of people saying they were going to leave the game, but no one, least not in the sections around us seemed to leave - the Luke was ROCKING - loudest I have ever heard it - I think it might have been louder than the RCA dome my ears were ringing at times.

Hope you keep your faith on the team next week and never give up until the clock is at all zeroes. Go Colts!

Oh no......I dont blame folks for giving up where we were down 28........we looked like the raiders out there

Lets stay in  the real world...

The Pope doesnt have that much faith :goodluck:

Never lost faith. Maybe now though, those that did (heck, everyone does at some point in life) will help keep the mojo workin for us!! Great game to the team, and nice way of wording the thread OP. Shame is the right way to say it. I heard from all my friends when I tried to change our mojo by talking to others who still had faith... They got happy fairly quickly ha ha.

I heard a lot of people saying they were going to leave the game, but no one, least not in the sections around us seemed to leave - the Luke was ROCKING - loudest I have ever heard it - I think it might have been louder than the RCA dome my ears were ringing at times.

Man the stadium must have been nuts. Glad people around you didn't leave. Wish I would have been there

What a game, What a comeback!!!!  However, am I the only one that was disgusted my the number of Indianapolis Colts season ticket holders that sold their tickets to Chiefs fans.  The was way too much red at Lucas last night.  When the Colts had the ball the was way too much noise from the visiting fans.  I know their is nothing that can or will be done.  It is just unbelievable that season ticket holders will sell to the opponent.  As for me, if I have anything to do with no visiting fan will ever sit in my seat that I have proudly had for all 30 years of the Indianapolis Colts.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 5, 2014 - shot
Hidden by Nadine, January 5, 2014 - shot

Way too many white collar office types is the main problem. They have no other understanding of the team or the game. It‘s just part of the office culture with them...similiar to a trip to huddles.

I watched it all the way through......and recorded it......But I would not be disappointed at all if I never get to see a game from the Colts like that again...That was 2 Quarters and and opening second half drive of ridiculously bad football, Unfortunately the way the team is currently constructed thats not realistic to say it wont happen again

I'm not a fan of shame on you threads.  Seems baiting and inflammatory..........as is name calling

This is a free market and in this case..........people who sold their tickets and people who left that game early........missed something really amazing

Much like the many many fans who went to bed before the Colts came back over the buccaneers.......thereby missing one of the most EPIC comebacks in NFL history

It is their loss........they voted with their feet..........and they missed an amazing game.  That's the chance you take.

That's enough.  We do not need to vilify them in the forums.

Actually I find it just as offensive that people come here and post shame on your threads or...........rather than enjoying the victory complain about some aspect of the game or a player that they hate.

I just do not understand why not just enjoy the moment?  For all of us who saw the game whether at home or at the stadium.......it was special.We'll never forget it

And I feel sorry for Colts fans who missed it

As far as selling to the opposition.  Do you know the allegiance of people who buy tickets after the season ticket holder has passed on them?

No

To this teams credit.............the overrepresentation of opposing fans did not deter them

That makes it even more impressive

On the other hand, can you imagine the excruciating pain experienced by those KC fans who paid scalpers' prices for those seats, plus inflated hotel bills, last-minute airline tickets (or gas), meals, etc. when they had their hopes dashed in the closing minutes of a game they thought was won? I know it's not nice to take pleasure in the misery of others, however... :thmup:

What a game, What a comeback!!!! However, am I the only one that was disgusted my the number of Indianapolis Colts season ticket holders that sold their tickets to Chiefs fans. The was way too much red at Lucas last night. When the Colts had the ball the was way too much noise from the visiting fans. I know their is nothing that can or will be done. It is just unbelievable that season ticket holders will sell to the opponent. As for me, if I have anything to do with no visiting fan will ever sit in my seat that I have proudly had for all 30 years of the Indianapolis Colts.

I'm going to agree with Nadine here. This thread is totally off point, and insulting. I'm a STH, and while my reasons are really none of your business, I was flat out not able to justify the cost this year. My regular season seats run $104, but I would have had to fork over $331 (NFL forces is to buy 2 games) to be there yesterday, and with a newborn, a wife who recently lost her job, and the bill coming due 2 weeks before Xmas, it was just not in the cards.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I would have rather been at the game, even before knowing how it turned out... Even if the Colts had gotten steamrolled for that matter. But sometimes life gives us lemons...

As it turns out, friends in the seats near mine tell me, Chiefs fans were in my seats. I did not sell them. I just didn't buy them. It stings enough without your commentary.

You have no idea why STHs didn't get their playoff seats. Good for you that you went. Leave the judgement at home, though.

I'm going to agree with Nadine here. This thread is totally off point, and insulting. I'm a STH, and while my reasons are really none of your business, I was flat out not able to justify the cost this year. My regular season seats run $104, but I would have had to fork over $331 (NFL forces is to buy 2 games) to be there yesterday, and with a newborn, a wife who recently lost her job, and the bill coming due 2 weeks before Xmas, it was just not in the cards.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I would have rather been at the game, even before knowing how it turned out... Even if the Colts had gotten steamrolled for that matter. But sometimes life gives us lemons...

As it turns out, friends in the seats near mine tell me, Chiefs fans were in my seats. I did not sell them. I just didn't buy them. It stings enough without your commentary.

You have no idea why STHs didn't get their playoff seats. Good for you that you went. Leave the judgement at home, though.

No one has a right to judge how someone spends their money. They don't know the facts.

Don't let anyone question your fanhood.

BTW, this happens in every stadium in every city. How many away games do you see people in Colts gear? I see quite a few.

As a season ticket holder, I know when I see the same people in the same seat every game.  You can determine who you sell your tickets if you choose too.  I understand the position of those who do not agree with my statements and feel offended. I know that several tickets are held by ticket brokers.  I will not argue with anything that anyone says that disagrees.  My point was the disappointment of so many visiting fans for the playoff game.  But we always want to talk about the 12th man and the attendance of visiting fans diminishes that.  By the way I do not live in Indy. I live in a county nearly 90 miles away that is very rural but has at least 100 season ticket holders and we all make sure that Colt fans are in our seats.

What a game, What a comeback!!!! However, am I the only one that was disgusted my the number of Indianapolis Colts season ticket holders that sold their tickets to Chiefs fans. The was way too much red at Lucas last night. When the Colts had the ball the was way too much noise from the visiting fans. I know their is nothing that can or will be done. It is just unbelievable that season ticket holders will sell to the opponent. As for me, if I have anything to do with no visiting fan will ever sit in my seat that I have proudly had for all 30 years of the Indianapolis Colts.

It's rough out here. There are things more important in life than football. Maybe those fans really needed the money more than a chance to witness one of the greatest playoff performances ever. Get a grip

We do not need to vilify them in the forums.

Oh please. I don't think it was season ticket holders per se who were responsible for so many Chiefs fans being at the game. Nobody can say that because we had so many tickets left. And a lot of times, especially if times are tough, you don't really know who you're selling your tickets to if you unload them online.

But...

ANY Colts season ticket holder who knowingly sold their playoff game ticket(s) to a Chiefs fan SHOULD have their card pulled and SHOULD be vilified. Any season ticket holder who does not have at least a couple of backup Colts fans to dump their tickets on....or at a bare minimum a Colts fan/Military Family to GIVE them to (you can walk into ANY Reserve Center, MEPS station or Recruiting office to find many) is IMO doing a tremendous disservice to the City, State and Franchise.

You don't knowingly sell tickets to opposing fans. Period. That's just commonsense.

Oh please. I don't think it was season ticket holders per se who were responsible for so many Chiefs fans being at the game. Nobody can say that because we had so many tickets left. And a lot of times, especially if times are tough, you don't really know who you're selling your tickets to if you unload them online.

But...

ANY Colts season ticket holder who knowingly sold their playoff game ticket(s) to a Chiefs fan SHOULD have their card pulled and SHOULD be vilified. Any season ticket holder who does not have at least a couple of backup Colts fans to dump their tickets on....or at a bare minimum a Colts fan/Military Family to GIVE them to (you can walk into ANY Reserve Center, MEPS station or Recruiting office to find many) is IMO doing a tremendous disservice to the City, State and Franchise.

You don't knowingly sell tickets to opposing fans. Period. That's just commonsense.

While I sort of agree......I mean I didn't like seeing all the red

I ultimately don't

Fans pay a lot for season tickets and they are not responsible for filling the stadium with anything

That's on the team

Just the way the cookie crumbled this time

Chiefs fans travel well. I think there were even more in the RCA Dome for the wild card game after the 2006 season.

Many season tickets are owned by brokers, who only have loyalty to money. For those individuals who sold through a secondary reseller, I don't believe they get a choice as to whom they sell.