Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another Luck 4th Quarter Comeback

danlhart87

He's unbelievably annoying

Really?

I thought that comment was his only "wrong" comment that I heard all game.

I think he's terrific.....   a pleasure to listen to.....

Guess it's like art....    we each see and hear the same thing differently....

Oh well......

At least we can agree on how fun that was to watch!!

Really?

I thought that comment was his only "wrong" comment that I heard all game.

I think he's terrific.....   a pleasure to listen to.....

Guess it's like art....    we each see and hear the same thing differently....

Oh well......

At least we can agree on how fun that was to watch!!

He made a few other stupid comments during the game.  I can't recall what they are cuz I do my best to ignore and forget what he says, but there were several times where I wanted to mute the TV

He's unbelievably annoying

I nearly threw the remote at the tv when that numbskull said that....clearly this game was the first Colts game he's seen.  As you well know, I thought they dug too deep of a hole to climb out of, but thanks for talking me off the ledge during the game.  Appreciate it.

Regarding the Mayock comment which has bothered so many here.......

I'm going to take a guess at what he was trying to say....

Mayock is one of the sharpest announcers out there...    he does more homework than anyone....   he knows all about Luck and all of his comeback victories....

What I think he was attempting to say is that with all the injuries the Colts have suffered...  WR's, OL,  RB's,  Luck doesn't have the weapons -- the surrounding supporting cast -- to bring this team back from so far down.    That's what I think he was

trying to say....

I think Mayock is terrific,  but I winced badly when he said that....   and as the comeback mounted and mounted and mounted,  he words were echoing in my head.    It'll be interesting if he makes a comment about that this week....

Oh well.......  life goes on and it's a hot time in Cold Indianapolis tonight!

Enjoy the celebration my friends,  you certainly earned this!      :thmup:

I have not changed my avatar in 2 years. I am sorry that when down 38-10 in a game I have waited for years for i lose my cool

Just this game you lost your cool? Goodness. I would be scared to think all your other posts are you calm, cool, and collected.

"Skip Bayless ✔ @RealSkipBayless

I KNOW what Tebow can do in the NFL. I've seen it over/over/over. I'm not sure what Andrew Luck can do or if he has Tebow's It Factor

1:03 PM - 27 Jan 2012"

Not that I care what Skip thinks. But you should never mention Tim Tebow and Andrew Luck in the same sentence!

I nearly threw the remote at the tv when that numbskull said that....clearly this game was the first Colts game he's seen.  As you well know, I thought they dug too deep of a hole to climb out of, but thanks for talking me off the ledge during the game.  Appreciate it.

We gotcha, brother

"Skip Bayless ✔ @RealSkipBayless

I KNOW what Tebow can do in the NFL. I've seen it over/over/over. I'm not sure what Andrew Luck can do or if he has Tebow's It Factor

1:03 PM - 27 Jan 2012"

Not that I care what Skip thinks. But you should never mention Tim Tebow and Andrew Luck in the same sentence!

I hate skip. But to be fair this quote is 2 years old.

Regarding the Mayock comment which has bothered so many here.......

I'm going to take a guess at what he was trying to say....

Mayock is one of the sharpest announcers out there...    he does more homework than anyone....   he knows all about Luck and all of his comeback victories....

What I think he was attempting to say is that with all the injuries the Colts have suffered...  WR's, OL,  RB's,  Luck doesn't have the weapons -- the surrounding supporting cast -- to bring this team back from so far down.    That's what I think he was

trying to say....

I think Mayock is terrific,  but I winced badly when he said that....   and as the comeback mounted and mounted and mounted,  he words were echoing in my head.    It'll be interesting if he makes a comment about that this week....

Oh well.......  life goes on and it's a hot time in Cold Indianapolis tonight!

Enjoy the celebration my friends,  you certainly earned this!      :thmup:

yes sir! The iiinnndddiiiaaannnaaapppooollliiisss colts did it! Go indy!