Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill Polian Just Listed 8 Playoff QB's Who Can Win By Themselves...

presto123

Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick included and Luck nowhere to be found. Even Phillip Rivers was on the list. Is it just me or does Bill still hold somewhat of a grudge against the Colts? I think there is nothing he would hate worse than the Colts to go all the way.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have slept through the last two Colts seasons if he doesn't think Luck can take over a game by himself and win it.......

Granted, the QBs he is speaking of have playoff wins under their belts and Luck doesn't but I believe in Luck!

I've never thought too much into the whole Polian/Colts breakup and how it effects his thought process on that show but that was some blatant disregard for Luck. Polian is clearly a little salty and it's impacting his bias. 

I've never thought too much into the whole Polian/Colts breakup and how it effects his thought process on that show but that was some blatant disregard for Luck. Polian is clearly a little salty and it's impacting his bias. 

I could be imagining things, but it looked like the rest of the panel were biting their tongue to ask him why he left Luck off of that list. I just rolled my eyes because I knew it was coming.

This is kinda weird as he mentioned on Cowherds show today not to count the Colts out if "Luck works his magic". He was also quick to bring up his guy Donald Brown replacing Richardson. Bill is just upset he couldn't impose nepotism on the Colts.

Reason 8,000 why I have been avoiding ESPN most of the season. The one time I really actually got into it was to see some of the Colts/Broncos hoopla when we played them. And after we won I swear to God some of them on ESPN looked depressed......

This is kinda weird as he mentioned on Cowherds show today not to count the Colts out if "Luck works his magic". He was also quick to bring up his guy Donald Brown replacing Richardson. Bill is just upset he couldn't impose nepotism on the Colts.

LOL that's funny actually that he brought that up.......

Bill Polian is not a horseshoe guy…..never was…..never will be…..hired gun with an ego that didn't fit inside LOS. From his perspective the only reason the Colts were ever good was because he was here and that is far from the truth but everything that comes out of his mouth is predicated on making that case. He is sorely disappointed we rebounded so soon makes his job to run us down a lot tougher. Doesn't belong in ring of honor  either go to the Bills.

They fired him so I am sure he does with that said I think we have rabbit ears at times anytime Luck isn't praised for being the greatest ever already.

Yeah it is a pretty annoying habit of this board lately. It is like anytime Luck is remotely snubbed it is like the four horseman of the apocalypse have arrived.

I am sure he is a bit bitter especially if he thought he was doing a good job.  Most people would be a bit bitter if they felt they were unjustly fired.  Anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves.

Yeah it is a pretty annoying habit of this board lately. It is like anytime Luck is remotely snubbed it is like the four horseman of the apocalypse have arrived.

I am sure he is a bit bitter especially if he thought he was doing a good job.  Most people would be a bit bitter if they felt they were unjustly fired.  Anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves.

I agreed with you when he snubbed us before

but.......just sayin his bitterness colors what he says

Uhhh lately? You remember all the Peyton love for years on forums that still goes on to this day? You say something wrong or praise someone else (coughBradycough) and the thread looks like.....

torchesandpitchforks.jpg

Uhhh lately? You remember all the Peyton love for years on forums that still goes on to this day? You say something wrong or praise someone else (coughBradycough) and the thread looks like.....

torchesandpitchforks.jpg

I try to block those threads from my memory as they always generated into such whining whenever someone dared question Peyton walking on water.

Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick included and Luck nowhere to be found. Even Phillip Rivers was on the list. Is it just me or does Bill still hold somewhat of a grudge against the Colts? I think there is nothing he would hate worse than the Colts to go all the way.

He also added that Cam Newton and Andy Dalton are 'close'.

Which leaves out Luck and Alex Smith...lol.