Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC Chefs (-6.5) vs. Indy Colts

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it? Really?

The Colts haven't put together two halves of football since Denver, and haven't had a solid game on the road since Week 3 @ Niners. We struggle to run the ball, and the offense has struggled on third down. Meanwhile, the Chiefs just obliterated the Raiders in Oakland, whom with struggled with in Indy. The Chiefs don't even get a touchdown? At home?

I was expecting this line to be closer to 10.

Colts are my team since 1970's. When the season started I was skeptical,and was pretty right on at first,then they are 6-2 and look great,then things happens and they look like a below average high school team for the better part of the rest of the season and clearly have no shot at the super bowl,hence I lower my expectations so the disappointments(which have been plenty) arent so harsh during the game,season,playoffs. Its like nascar, I knew kenseth years ago and he had a new team this year,not sure how that was gonna from a fans stand point so didnt expect much,and he ended up the winningest driver this year and missed championship by only 16 pts (2nd place)I think

Colts are my team since 1970's. When the season started I was skeptical,and was pretty right on at first,then they are 6-2 and look great,then things happens and they look like a below average high school team for the better part of the rest of the season and clearly have no shot at the super bowl,hence I lower my expectations so the disappointments(which have been plenty) arent so harsh during the game,season,playoffs. Its like nascar, I knew kenseth years ago and he had a new team this year,not sure how that was gonna from a fans stand point so didnt expect much,and he ended up the winningest driver this year and missed championship by only 16 pts (2nd place)I think

I too have lowered my expectations. When I see your garbage comments. If you really are a Colts fan, then I like cous cous.

If the coaches prepare this team for this game we have a good chance of winning I have seen some good things in the last 2 games which are positive, The colts are showing progress in the passing game the opposition cannot worry about ty or fleener the colts have 5 good receivers, I see the running game getting a little better between TR and Brown working together anything possible. The D still need a little tweaking at the LB spots and the corners are starting to come around. We will see this week if the team and coaches progressed or regressed against a tough advisory 

A solid second half against Bengals (well second half plus a goal line stand at end of first half); a lopsided game this past Sunday...receivers starting to produce; TRich looking better and better...a defense that has shown signs of good play with Toler (someday I think!!!) about to return; an Oline that finally is keeping Luck upright. I am suddenly optimistic. If we play KC tough, I'm not taking the backseat to anyone in the playoffs. If we do a repeat of the Cards and Rams, my optimism will vanish. We might show up and be that team on a roll heading into playoffs.

Very surprised its that low..

I thought it would be Indy (+10) at KC

Colts have major problems scoring..and have lost a lot of playmakers

KC has not done well against teams with winning records. They are hard to predict in the big matchups because you dont know how much of what they do is a mirage. The lower spread is uncertainty about KC.

KC has not done well against teams with winning records. They are hard to predict in the big matchups because you dont know how much of what they do is a mirage. The lower spread is uncertainty about KC.

That spread will go up. Trust me. Its +7 in some places...

Colts are the most unpredicitable team in the NFL..and they';ve been routed by far worse teams than KC...

Plus..Indy does not have to win and might benefit by losing....since a rematch in Indy is VERY likely

KC must win to stay alive for the AFC West title.

That spread will rise

Colts are the most unpredicitable team in the NFL..and they';ve been routed by far worse teams than KC...

Plus..Indy does not have to win and might benefit by losing....since a rematch in Indy is VERY likely

KC must win to stay alive for the AFC West title.

That spread will rise

Indy can easily move up the seeds and not play them in the post season by winning out. Its far easier for the Colts to move up than the Chiefs. Your argument is invalid.

KC must win to stay alive for the AFC West title.

That spread will rise

what?... huh? 

lol

Take the money line on the colts we don't need points as we will win this game outright by AV field goal late in the 4th or a TD in OT by luck to Rogers

dont care how we win, lets just win, as always go Colts

the year Peyton had knee surgery and no practice / preseason we won a few early in quite strange ways, like Sage Rosenthal doing a helicopter trying to go over colts defender only to lose ball and we get a long return for a TD

If the dbs cover and help in run support like they did last week I think we can pull it off. Make them one deminsional. I have been against pep and manusky but last week kinda opened my eyes to neither really have the tools they need. But I dont think we should play conservative unless we have a huge lead in the third.

Think about it.

We'll almost certainly host KC on jan 4-5....

it could change but we're 4 and theyre 5

Show them little..and let them think they have the edge

but if we win, we have a legit shot at the #2 seed. Ravens look good right now and will probably beat the Pats in Balt. and all the Bengals need to do is slip up once against the Vikings (looked pretty good last week without AP) or the Ravens at home. 

but if we win, we have a legit shot at the #2 seed. Ravens look good right now and will probably beat the Pats in Balt. and all the Bengals need to do is slip up once against the Vikings (looked pretty good last week without AP) or the Ravens at home. 

You've very optimistic.. I thought the Ravens offense was less than mediocre Monday night.. 

Its not impossible.....Baltimore could beat both NE and Cincy 

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Houston and Oakland beat Denver making them 11-5

and Indy beats KC and Jacksonville..making Indy 11-5

and Balt beats NE .....

Cincy loses at home to Baltimore.and Minnesota,..making them 10-6

Baltimore wins their division at 10-6....Cincy is out

KC loses to Indy and at San Diego.....making them 11-5

KC loses the division tiebreaker to Denver

and NE loses at home to Buffalo,..making them 10-6

the Colts beat Denver on a tiebreaker and they could still get the No.1 overall seed, right? :thmup:

I would honestly think the spread would be hi

That's it? Really?

The Colts haven't put together two halves of football since Denver, and haven't had a solid game on the road since Week 3 @ Niners. We struggle to run the ball, and the offense has struggled on third down. Meanwhile, the Chiefs just obliterated the Raiders in Oakland, whom with struggled with in Indy. The Chiefs don't even get a touchdown? At home?

I was expecting this line to be closer to 10.

Not to mention that our D hasn't been doing very good lately with the exception of containing the Texans (which isn't saying a lot).  While at the same time KC's offense has been picking up recently.  

Charles had a great game against the Colt's last year when he had no QB.  He's doing even better this year and just came off a game where he put up 5 TD's.  Granted that was against the Raiders but I'm not sure our defense is really much better then the Raiders D.  

So I'm a bit surprised that the spread is so low.  

You've very optimistic.. I thought the Ravens offense was less than mediocre Monday night.. 

Its not impossible.....Baltimore could beat both NE and Cincy 

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Houston and Oakland beat Denver making them 11-5

and Indy beats KC and Jacksonville..making Indy 11-5

and Balt beats NE .....

Cincy loses at home to Baltimore.and Minnesota,..making them 10-6

Baltimore wins their division at 10-6....Cincy is out

KC loses to Indy and at San Diego.....making them 11-5

KC loses the division tiebreaker to Denver

and NE loses at home to Buffalo,..making them 10-6

the Colts beat Denver on a tiebreaker and they could still get the No.1 overall seed, right? :thmup:

Not really. Pats are struggling. I think the Ravens will be favored in that game. All Cinci needs to do is lose one of 2 which is very possible. Any given sunday. We win against the Chiefs, no way do I see us losing to the Jags at home. 

And yes the #1 seed is still in play hypothetically but do you see Denver losing to Houston AND Oakland? lol