Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC Chefs (-6.5) vs. Indy Colts

ColtsBlueFL

Not really. Pats are struggling. I think the Ravens will be favored in that game. All Cinci needs to do is lose one of 2 which is very possible. Any given sunday. We win against the Chiefs, no way do I see us losing to the Jags at home. 

And yes the #1 seed is still in play hypothetically but do you see Denver losing to Houston AND Oakland? lol

No, of course not.. Oakland? ...Sorry in silver and gold

But it is still mathematically possible....right?  Keep hope alive!! :thmup:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts play tough teams tough.

Vegas seems to see KC as a tough team. Not too hard to figure out.

Regardless, my definition of a true fan starts and ends with believing we will win every freakin game. I dont care if the spread is 4 TDS.

Colts, baby. Come strong or go home.

200x200px-ZC-5229ec13_slow-clap-gif.gif

Regardless, my definition of a true fan starts and ends with believing we will win every freakin game. I dont care if the spread is 4 TDS.

He guys... The Colts suck!...am i right? lolol.

Glad everyone here is so opt-o-mistic about the game. 6 1/2 seems about right. I don't think we will see a blowout on either side and will be decided within 6 or 7 points, but the Colts win.

My prediction:

27-23 Colts

Go Blue!

Well, if all our stars line up we have a shot in K.C...but a tough job

1st, our D has to have one of their best games, especially limiting Charles and keeping him out of the end zone (mostly).

2nd, our play calling needs to be efficient without any wasted plays and we must convert 3rd downs without just handing off the ball and getting stuffed (play calling again)

3rd, our receivers must all step up and play a solid game with no drops.

4th, our running game needs to make good gains when running plays are indicated by the Chiefs D setup

5th, Andrew will need to have a top game at recognizing the D and putting us into favorable plays...rather than blindly calling the Pep play when the D looks prepared for it

6th, our play execution needs to be top notch with an absolute minimum of penalties on both sides of the ball

7th and last, we must play the game for 60 minutes starting with the opening gun

horrible definition of a true fan.

horrible definition of a true fan.

So you're saying we're not a true fan if we don't believe we can win every game no matter what the *experts* say??   I'd hate to know what your definition of a horrible fan is !!! 

Like Warhorse says,  my definition of a TRUE fan starts and ends with me believing we can WIN every game, no matter what !!!

So you're saying we're not a true fan if we don't believe we can win every game no matter what the *experts* say?? I'd hate to know what your definition of a horrible fan is !!!

Like Warhorse says, my definition of a TRUE fan starts and ends with me believing we can WIN every game, no matter what !!!

yeah. That's pretty horrible. So to be a "true" fan you can't use logic or reason?

Actually if you were using logic or reason then you could look at the games in the NFL and you would see that any team can win any week. Any given Sunday is not just phrase it is for real.

believing they can win every game is logical and reasonable

saying you arent a true fan unless you believe they will win is foolish and not thinking logically

I actually think we've got a really decent shot. Most of their wins weren't against great teams, and even then, most of those were within 10 points. I know KC is hell to play in, but I think we may surprise some people. This is a winnable game. If we get the win, it may be the confidence boost we need to start a roll.

That spread will go up. Trust me. Its +7 in some places...

Colts are the most unpredicitable team in the NFL..and they';ve been routed by far worse teams than KC...

Plus..Indy does not have to win and might benefit by losing....since a rematch in Indy is VERY likely

KC must win to stay alive for the AFC West title.

That spread will rise

I hear you Mark - you are probably remembering past late season Colts matchups against the Broncos and Jets.

I could easily imagine the Colts winning the playoff match-up in Indy against the Chiefs, but their chances of success this weekend aren't nearly as good. About the worst case scenario would seem to be the most likely - putting all their cards on the table desperately trying to beat the Chiefs, falling short, and having to face them again in a couple of weeks as a reward. Compared to that, "laying down" and saving everything for the "real" matchup seems far preferable. And if winning the game only bumps them to three and a match-up with climbing/dangerous teams like the Ravens or Chargers (followed by a trip to Foxboro or Cincy if they should win) than what's the point exactly?

However as others have said, the #2 seed is a distinct possibility, and would make their road a LOT easier. You have to try.

As an aside, a first round win against KC would likely result in a trip to Denver, which is about the last thing in the world that I want to see. This is going to be a very confusing weekend.

Greetings from Chiefs country.

Here's to hoping both teams get out of this game injury free. We all know the real game comes in another 2 weeks.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Luck does against us. I think he's a fine QB.

We're in the division with Manning and Rivers who are both having great seasons. It just so happens those are our only loses against that quality of QB.

Again, let's stay healthy and hope the Zebra's don't determine the game. Cheers!

So you're saying we're not a true fan if we don't believe we can win every game no matter what the *experts* say??   I'd hate to know what your definition of a horrible fan is !!! 

Like Warhorse says,  my definition of a TRUE fan starts and ends with me believing we can WIN every game, no matter what !!!

So basically you are saying a true fan is a delusional raving maniac?  I can do that!!!  :number1:

'cept for today, we have only a slight hope for victory.  If the Chiefs bus gets stuck in a snow drift, we will win.

HAHAHAHAHAHA   good one!

On a serious note though, if it is going to be sloppy and snowy, it might be better not to play him even if he is available.  One good slip and he could be back to 90-95% and out for the playoffs.

Oh I asked because I saw the 5 players we have out for today and toler wasn't listed